Helmyoga

Aug 12, 2020
Seems like the game isnt supported by JoiPlay emulator..
Or anyone could help me?
Screenshot_20201001-201944_RPG Maker Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg
The screen look likes cropped so i cant see the dialogue. Thanks

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
The bug is random sometimes because the (I don't remember her name) ice dragon princess that lives up north cast her ice magic and crashes the game, other times it just crashes without her.

Also im getting audio issues too if i leave the game in idle for too long
The "no implicit conversion from nil to integer" seems to be caused by the game trying to pass Nil off as an Actors ID...
Probably something Towerfag will need to look into as it's outside the Patch System since it deals with Internal Scripts.

You could use to extract Game.rgss3a then replace 'Data\Scripts.rvdata2'
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-11-towerfag.602/post-4290040

Though I only tested that fix against Dragon Princess I and II.

As for audible errors eh not sure though I have seen others have issues Saving/Loading while on the World Map before.

Reactions: regretfulharp

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Devs definitely take their sweet time and like to go about introducing random stuff. Performance has degradated really badly and doesn't seem they have any intention to do something about it.

I was a long time patron of theirs and also bought the game of itch.io. Between the stuff they have promised and ignored, random minor features they spend obscene amounts of time on and overall slow story/content progress, I still do like the game. I just stopped feeding them extra money month-to-month until they get back to adding interesting content again. The scenes they have added in most recent version is a large step up compared to many prior months of adding relative nothing, so I do have some hopes
I'm having PTSD from the experience similar to the game "Starbound", good and smooth start -> now degraded to unoptimized garbage with barely good content in it...

regretfulharp

Jan 21, 2018
The "no implicit conversion from nil to integer" seems to be caused by the game trying to pass Nil off as an Actors ID...
Probably something Towerfag will need to look into as it's outside the Patch System since it deals with Internal Scripts.

You could use to extract Game.rgss3a then replace 'Data\Scripts.rvdata2'
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-11-towerfag.602/post-4290040

Though I only tested that fix against Dragon Princess I and II.

As for audible errors eh not sure though I have seen others have issues Saving/Loading while on the World Map before.
Alright thanks for the help i will definitely look into this.

Reactions: masterdragonson
Mar 12, 2018
How do you use those mods/unofficial cheats? I know there's a blue crystal you can use codes at, but what about some of the various mods that change how the game is supposed to work? Do I need to activate them at the crystal? Is there some out-of-game utility for activating those, like the 3rd party mod software for Bethesda games?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
How do you use those mods/unofficial cheats? I know there's a blue crystal you can use codes at, but what about some of the various mods that change how the game is supposed to work? Do I need to activate them at the crystal? Is there some out-of-game utility for activating those, like the 3rd party mod software for Bethesda games?
Blue Cheat Crystal was phased out a few versions ago in favor of just having Cheats be a part of the Pause Menu.

Though mostly just put the Patches in the Main Game Directory and they will get applied when the Game runs.

Unofficial Cheats just enter Cheats as you normally would but use those codes instead.
Mods/Fixes override some Common Events so things work better.

Unlike Bethesda it doesn't have a fancy interface just whatever is in the Patches folder gets loaded.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Sep 22, 2017
Reactions: MagusOfAss
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes