redclay

Mar 4, 2018
After leaving the Goblin Kingdom I ran into bandits, the map went black, then error: "'Game_Interpreter' line 1417: NoMethodError occurred. undefined..."

I saw that others had come across this error but I haven't seen any way to fix it.

Things I'd done prior to this:
- cheat code work: swirlies and all doweries
- begun the Goblin quest to go to a specific lat/long locale on the map

Any thoughts?

I have really enjoyed this game and I really don't want it to end on a crash. Bummer.

p-n-c_error.png

Last edited:

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
i got same problem as u has anybody fixed this small screen? F1-F12 doesnt work F% and F6 are flickering very fast but nothing change
F4 followed by F5 works for me. One of them toggles a screen lock, the other toggles full screen/windowed. Screen has to be unlocked to toggle fullscreen.

If that doesn't work then idk, good luck.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Qyead

Jul 31, 2020
Does someone know why my character doesn't respond if i try walking to right or left or respond but with latency?

upd: nvm something is wrong with my arrow keys and i need to press them harder

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
upd: nvm something is wrong with my arrow keys and i need to press them harder
The keyboard is sticky... Dependent on the type of keyboard I would try cleaning it. A Keycap Removal Tool will help you get small junk that might have fallen between the keys. If you can't afford that a butter knife would also work.

Reactions: Qyead
Mar 21, 2021
Is there a reason why this game is lagging so much? I can play Days Gone on ultra with 60fps, but it feels like this game is bringing my pc on its knees. Overworld lags, menu lags and even indoors it lags. Makes the game sadly unplayable.

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is there a reason why this game is lagging so much? I can play Days Gone on ultra with 60fps, but it feels like this game is bringing my pc on its knees. Overworld lags, menu lags and even indoors it lags. Makes the game sadly unplayable.
Poor optimization. The code is somewhat of an old behemoth and cleaning it up would be a rather intense timely process.

• Sad
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
How do you get sharkP to join your party? Is it not an option yet or is she like HarvestP and need to get kicked out to join you? I also am too much of an idiot to even get ghostP to talk to me, I did the thing to wake her up but cant figure out the barrier.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
How do you get sharkP to join your party? Is it not an option yet or is she like HarvestP and need to get kicked out to join you? I also am too much of an idiot to even get ghostP to talk to me, I did the thing to wake her up but cant figure out the barrier.
She cannot join you (yet?). She can however, have a scene with the knight if FinheadP reign falls. You can take down the barrier by going into the very back of GhostP castle where there's a small room and a bed which you can use to stay in the castle during night and take down the barrier.

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2017
Anybody know how to get the dusty crown seen it when I was using the debug cheat patch and want to earn it the description of the crown is "it binds a lost plant girl to you"

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Maybe ´cause using RPG Maker, it´s very limitated an usually have a lot of problems and bugs. It needs a lot of work to fix that. Don´t expect a stable version until the game is complete.

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Man. Just reading through a lot of the Gats, Tower fag and so forth 2017 dialogue and sitting here in the present really sheds light on what could have been. Seeing as how it was an idea before this game came into existence but just wanted to capitalize on an IP and really just push around the weight of where the money was, I don't really have any sympathy for TG or TFag. As an idea in the original posts beforehand when they were just a concept, it was a clear cut thing that the princesses were a collectors item and not a 'all you can get fucked' buffet. Without getting into the specifics or petty arguments, it's funny to see it stagnating and wallowing in the shallows of mediocrity all these years later. It still runs like ass and hasn't switched to a newer, better engine like unity to handle it either. The improvements seem slim to none and the content trickle suffers like CoC2 & TiTs. Am I missing anything? I'm sure the patreon voters are happy with the way it is and if I were still making money off this I would be too, but quantity over quality I guess.
Towerfag already has another game it's called Down The Neko Hole. And It doesn't really seem any better.
"Yes, just like I added the possibility to hire Princesses without having their reigns fall (this after many requests), I added a switch to turn off the battlefucks after a single email I recieved from an 8ch user that did sound like a decent person.
It's not like there was any content locked behind that single feature."
The battle fuck is the content. I don't recall being able to fuck companions in the middle of the wilderness except at set locations or during battle either to assert dominance. There definitely isn't a disadvantage to the player in those regards about getting even. Maybe I'm just missing something but all in all it seems a lack of in house planning except for patreon paid features is what's shoved through the door these days.

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes