PonasBynas6000

Jul 15, 2020
do they not give birth if the command to make all princesess pregnant is used? princesses arent becoming pregnant or giving birth for some reason.

Last edited:

Goldines

Apr 17, 2020
i think the cheats have changed, sorry I don't know what they are now, i Played it on 0.16 and that is my save from that time so yeah.

PistolWhip

Dec 29, 2017
How do I "punish" Wendigo Princess? I have her affection at 6 and she only spouts the same lines over and over again.

Jun 24, 2019
Look, you maybe get the wrong conclusion here. If the game lag as fuck, it is indeed the game's problem (might be the optimization code with how many events in this game is pushing the engine to it's limits). But, if the game won't launch, it's the JoiPlay's fault man. Seems like the updates since May made RPG Maker games unplayable, which is why i advise you to use the 1.00.44 version instead whatever that mess in the Play Store at the moment.

Better yet, turn off the auto update feature in the Play Store so it won't mess with JoiPlay, I've learnt it the hard way
View attachment 1323692
My JoiPlay is the latest build and has no problem yet with other rpgms and renp'y although this is the only game that I had encountered a problem with blackscreen on start.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Could someone please write a short summary on what to do after the prologue ?
Like, whats the shortest way to gain Full affection for a Princess ?
Am im supposed to do side missions for 2 Hours until im strong enough ?
Freedom is great, but i wish the beginning would be more informative on how to play.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Could someone please write a short summary on what to do after the prologue ?
Like, whats the shortest way to gain Full affection for a Princess ?
Am im supposed to do side missions for 2 Hours until im strong enough ?
Freedom is great, but i wish the beginning would be more informative on how to play.
It's not a bug, it's a feature. Just like in minecraft, you do whatever the fuck you want.

Reactions: VexensCore
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes