rawrrtard

Jan 11, 2019
Take your betting positions on when this game will be finished!
When the patrons decide to start taking issue with the game, like how the secondary animator(s) produce low quality work. But then again they could try to make a redemption arc that "requires additional funds" to fix crap for another year.

rawrrtard

Jan 11, 2019
Tbh i feel as time passes it just keep getting more and more holes in teh game that are not yet done. i am afraid about the future of this game
That's feature creep for you. Until they stop expanding and focus on finishing what they currently have on their plate (Story Routes, animations, maps, etc.) its an issue that will keep getting worse.

Darkerest

Jul 9, 2017
Does anybody happen to have a classic game save that has like all the quests done, no wars, dragon quest still at the beginning, no princesses lost and available for elope? That's more or less a perfect save in my eyes as it gives the most sandbox freedom. The princesses don't all have to be in their kingdoms, being at Faun's inn is fine with me.

I've gotten pretty far and regretted not doing classic as the princesses look weird compared to some of the art/h scenes.

ifdk

Aug 14, 2019
Does anybody happen to have a classic game save that has like all the quests done, no wars, dragon quest still at the beginning, no princesses lost and available for elope? That's more or less a perfect save in my eyes as it gives the most sandbox freedom. The princesses don't all have to be in their kingdoms, being at Faun's inn is fine with me.

I've gotten pretty far and regretted not doing classic as the princesses look weird compared to some of the art/h scenes.
If I remember correctly you can use cheat and change the art

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
Can anyone help me out? I've been playing the game on Joiplay but during 2 scenes(as far as I know)the characters freeze in place and I don't know what to do about it. It happens during a Moth princess event in the forest and one with dog princess. Anyone? Screenshot_20210902-094730_JoiPlay.jpg

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
does someone have a good place to farm the candies? I tried at first not to leave the starting region (human/ slime/skeleton/golem/desert), but the amount of candies you can make is quite limited

Kurozaru

Aug 25, 2017
does someone have a good place to farm the candies? I tried at first not to leave the starting region (human/ slime/skeleton/golem/desert), but the amount of candies you can make is quite limited
purchase the family jewels accessory from merchant princess while she's at the tavern. This gives you swirlies for every time you finish an H scene. Some NPCs will allow you to interact with them indefinitely (ex; kingdom above chapel, the betting minigame in goblin bar)- and even without those, Kingdom lewdness increases the amount of horny citizens anyways.

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
Also anyone knows if you can recruit the 3 mermaid sisters after you rescue them and meet with them in the mermaid kingdom?

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Not really versed in adding patches to RPGM game, so how do I install these? Do I only need the latest one or should I also get the previous updates? Also is the 'patch1' at the front page needed for this?
Just add the files into the patch folder in the root game folder and you're set. The "patch1" file from the front page is out of date, so you don't need to worry about that.

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
So this update changed the tea party quest, any idea how to finish it? It says something about a dagon carriage around the kingdom, but I can't figure out which kingdom or where. The wiki (fandom and miraheze) are outdated.

Sep 22, 2017
So this update changed the tea party quest, any idea how to finish it? It says something about a dagon carriage around the kingdom, but I can't figure out which kingdom or where. The wiki (fandom and miraheze) are outdated.
Tea parties can only happen once every in game week regardless of having the quest or not. The dragon carriages will supposedly spawn randomly around the kingdom when its time, with the only spot I know of so far where one does spawn is next to the tower that takes you to the kingdom above. Once you find a dragon carriage, talk to them and they will take you to the tea party, from the there the quest should progress the same as before.

Last edited:

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I keep getting a black screen when I sleep in camp.
The game is horribly optimized. I thought I was stuck too.. But nope.. Just takes like 2 minutes for the black screen to disappear. Often you can even open the menu whilst the blackscreen is still up.

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
Tea parties can only happen once every in game week regardless of having the quest or not. The dragon carriages will supposedly spawn randomly around the kingdom when its time ...
If this is my first time initiating the tea party, does that guarantee the carriage will spawn in some part of the world, or do I have to keep checking the super tall tower every day?

Why the heck was this quest changed to be more complicated?

rawrrtard

Jan 11, 2019
The game is horribly optimized. I thought I was stuck too.. But nope.. Just takes like 2 minutes for the black screen to disappear. Often you can even open the menu whilst the blackscreen is still up.
Typically the map is still loaded on a black screen too, so if you kinda know where you are, you can enter a town no problem.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Typically the map is still loaded on a black screen too, so if you kinda know where you are, you can enter a town no problem.
Yeah, it can make the black screen go away faster.. But, I'm not sure I'd trust the game not to corrupt your save if you fiddle about with it like that. I mean, they havent cleaned up the code which is why it runs so badly a few hours in, I wouldnt trust them to have made checks to make sure your save game wont corrupt.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes