Mar 21, 2021
I wanted to ask if the game runs smoothly now, but the last few comments already told me the answer I needed. Lol, the game needs to be optimized REALLY bad.

Sep 22, 2017
If this is my first time initiating the tea party, does that guarantee the carriage will spawn in some part of the world, or do I have to keep checking the super tall tower every day?

Why the heck was this quest changed to be more complicated?
The quest doesn't initiate a tea party anymore at all , they just happen once a week now with the only way of knowing if one is going on or not is if a dragon carriage is on the overworld, which if you do see one would be when you would want to accept the tea party quest. Also don't know if the dragon carriages can spawn in other places besides next to the tower or not but that's the only place i've seen one pop up. Otherwise yes, you would just have to check around the map each day until a carriage shows up. Why they did this I don't know.

OneBucPerson

Sep 16, 2017
does someone have a good place to farm the candies? I tried at first not to leave the starting region (human/ slime/skeleton/golem/desert), but the amount of candies you can make is quite limited
2 best spots I've found are the Sphinx pyramid and the Mimic dungeon. Just bring something strong like a leveled out dragon progeny and go in between levels after killing the enemies. It's a grind but the amount of loot they drop makes up for it, then just sell everything you get to Merchant Princess and you're good.

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
I get this error when trying to enter the sphinx dungeon,and when I look for that file in the game folders I can't find it(or the overlay folder to begin) do I need to download that jpeg or should I re-extract the rar again? Screenshot_20210904-070404_JoiPlay.jpg

someonebody42

Sep 18, 2020
does anyone know why randomization causes the kobolds feathers to be layered over her horns?
makes it look like feathers are growing out of her horns .

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
hey, uh, it's been a while since i last played this.
is there something going on with the cheats?
the current ones listed on the first page don't work with the latest version.

Connorbaned

Jun 8, 2021
Why is it impossible for it to go fullscreen? it always looks like an image in a black box. Is there any way to make fullscreen work?

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Anyone know the variable to raise Dragon Queen affinity?
Go to Dragon Queen castle, and next take the path of the right. In the en you shuld encounter with DuskP, and after a talk unlocks level 3, 5 and 7 missions in the guild to increase reputation. Those mission means war against another kingdom and lost affinity or even destroyed (but without princess rescue). Think carefully which you wanna choose.

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
Go to Dragon Queen castle, and next take the path of the right. In the en you shuld encounter with DuskP, and after a talk unlocks level 3, 5 and 7 missions in the guild to increase reputation. Those mission means war against another kingdom and lost affinity or even destroyed (but without princess rescue). Think carefully which you wanna choose.
I know how to get there and how to raise her affinity,im asking if anyone knows the variable for it to raise it in save editor

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
Oh, sorry, i have no idea how to raise that right now. If i discover something i´ll tell you ASAP.
Don't worry, I found a way around it by giving myself the dragon breeding contract and using that to raise affinity without having to do those quests

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes