Nerozm

Nov 13, 2017
is there a way to see all ingame CGs? I know there is cheat for unlocking animations and gallery NPC but can't find anything regarding CGs

fayt098

Oct 24, 2017
as of this version ( 0.19.04 ) can someone tell me the complete list of who can be Recruited. i tryed the wiki but the recruitment list hasn't been updated since v0.17.Frost

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
P&C BETA June 8th 2022 + Patch 1

COMPRESSED

SIZE: ~ 514 MB

PC: - -

Language pack:

- I translated the dialogues into some languages, the translation was done by Google, without proofreading. I started the game to do a little check, I didn't go all the way.
- Copy the folder contained in the compressed file to the game folder, when prompted to overwrite the files, confirm.
- It's not to replace the folders, it's to overwrite, as the folder with the language doesn't contain all the files.

Spanish - French - Italian - German - Portuguese and Russian

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Whymee45774

May 15, 2021
are they going to do a variant ending where the wyvern princess stays in her wyvern body? I think they promised it when showing off their first cg set for her.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Have you tried looking on the main page? There's a link in the extras section.
Only new releases change cheat codes, patches only enable them
i already looked and the codes didnt work when i had already asked. i looked through like 10 pages of code changes just to make sure. none of them worked.

Nugly

Mar 31, 2022
So, While doing the "I can rock your world" quest, when I got the Aleph stone and went back to the Golem's Reign, I got this, Any idea how to fix this?
(Edit: Still the same result, so I might have to abandoned the quest)

1654775002513.png

Keizer19

Apr 24, 2017
The game suddenly becomes unplayable due to the sprite errors that keep popping up is there a fix for this?

Lindazana

Sep 16, 2018
Can progeny get battle-fucked by monsters yet? And if not, can at least all the princesses? Or just a few of them?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes