Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
I believe the princess has to have a number of Lust points to be eligible to "milk" the target, though a regular battle rape will do.
Thing is, I've tried with anywhere from 1 Lust to 10 (max), and never see any conversation and/or option to have the Princess 'milk' the target without using the battle rape system.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Thing is, I've tried with anywhere from 1 Lust to 10 (max), and never see any conversation and/or option to have the Princess 'milk' the target without using the battle rape system.
There's no option/conversation for a princess to "milk" a target on command, they just become eligible for battlefucking once their lust has at least one point, with higher lust points making battlefucking more likely.

Reactions: Shadowen

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
There's no option/conversation for a princess to "milk" a target on command, they just become eligible for battlefucking once their lust has at least one point, with higher lust points making battlefucking more likely.
Ahhh thank you. So battle fuck is the only option. I was getting confused by the wiki as it seemed to imply there was some option/way of doing it that didn't require that... but in the end, it's just a case of 'up the lust to get to the fucking quicker'. lol

Reactions: trilosis

Bleyck

Aug 24, 2018
giqui Over the Language Pack, how do you use this language pack? I wanted to try to change the language

Last edited:

Bleyck

Aug 24, 2018
Another thing too, when I enter the kingdom of the Harvest Princess, this error happens, and during the cinematic of entering the city.

Edit: I still hadn't put patch 2, apparently it resolved and I was able to enter the realm normally

Last edited:

XXvampir

Jul 2, 2019
P&C BETA June 8th 2022 + Patch 1

COMPRESSED

SIZE: ~ 514 MB

PC: - WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN

Language pack: Download

- I translated the dialogues into some languages, the translation was done by Google, without proofreading. I started the game to do a little check, I didn't go all the way.
- Copy the folder contained in the compressed file to the game folder, when prompted to overwrite the files, confirm.
- It's not to replace the folders, it's to overwrite, as the folder with the language doesn't contain all the files.

Spanish - French - Italian - German - Portuguese and Russian

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Instead of a language pack, the game itself

Monosomething

May 24, 2019

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sooooooo- does anyone know how to do the Bird P. quests, the stamping stuff since I don't see it when I go to the launchpad and everyone is at war...

I have the stamp thing and as usual, the cheats don't work from this buggy piece of sh-
1655612668042.png

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Sooooooo- does anyone know how to do the Bird P. quests, the stamping stuff since I don't see it when I go to the launchpad and everyone is at war...

I have the stamp thing and as usual, the cheats don't work from this buggy piece of sh-
View attachment 1878942
What exactly are you asking? If its about how to get more stamps, then nothing simpler - gift BirdP FrogPs bathwater (one per stamp per day). Then you just... stamp the reigns at war. Thats it.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes