Sep 22, 2017
Do I still have to install the patches?
For the current beta, no.

Is there someone who know all the missable? I know that there is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
things like that
Unless you count reigns being lost from losing a war or being locked into a single route per run, I don't think there is any other missable content like that. I could be wrong though.

jakew114

Apr 1, 2020
Hi, why is there a game called towergirls and has the same characters and art style but is by other developer.
P&Q and Towergirls are spinoffs?
sorry for my english xD

Last edited:

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Hi, why is there a game called towergirls and has the same characters and art style but is by other developer.
P&Q and Towergirls are spinoffs?
sorry for my english xD

Tower Girls is the original, while this is a sort of spiritual successor, in marketing speak, except not. It is... a complicated history, to say the least.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
i need to understand something.
In my play Human reign beat skull reign. Then i used human reign to beat slime reign in order to escape with the slime princess. After that i used desert reign to go to war against human reign to get the human princess to escape with me too.
But just as war was announced, just the time to go to the world map and the desert reign is instantly under siege.

I have to say that both human and desert were at the starting military value. Does the fact that humans already beat 2 other reign had something to do with that?

planetofcloud

Jul 24, 2020
I can't save my progress at any time, even during the tutorial I can't save using the crystal. I even tried it on older versions of the game; it still didn't work. Any solutions??

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Am I tripping or are the latest cheats don't work at all even when I type them all correctly?
It's making me lose it 'coz it's hard to update my gallery save.

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
The pace they're pumping these updates out, might as well wait for the finished game.

So tired of redownloading it every 2 days. :cry::cry::cry: /s

Fr though, kinda tiring, heh.

DaveyTurdle

May 8, 2022
I can't save my progress at any time, even during the tutorial I can't save using the crystal. I even tried it on older versions of the game; it still didn't work. Any solutions??
I have the same problem, Im not sure how to fix this bug it's really annoying. I really want to play and enjoy this game too...

Daron430

May 6, 2019
I have the same problem, Im not sure how to fix this bug it's really annoying. I really want to play and enjoy this game too...
Make sure there is a folder called "Saves" in your game directory. If not, create one.

Reactions: planetofcloud
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes