kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
HI !

I have very irrational question. .. The thing is, I play v. 19.09 and, honestly I do every decision in game with my heart,...but I realize now how I fucked up with Harvest princess quest, because i save her/him and in this way i block myself with no bell, and no scarecrow princes. I am fine without scarecrow princess but sacrifice bell bugs me a lot. And i try every known to me method to make it back ! And no result. I invested it in this game 20+hours on save and I really really don't want to play it again just yet.

I try cheat to unlock dowries , but bell isn't there. I try magic silk to form it , but doesnt work. I try even find some info if it is code in game to respown it ,but no luck...

IS THERE IS SOMETHING I CAN DO ? (cheat engine doesn't work)
Pleas help

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
IS THERE IS SOMETHING I CAN DO ? (cheat engine doesn't work)
Pleas help
Well you would have about 3 options

1: Go into a new game+ and don't turn in the quest to keep the bell
2: Use CE Cheats patch and open the debug shop to buy the bell for free
3: Upload your save here and i can add the bell for you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kdaniel111

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
Well you would have about 3 options

1: Go into a new game+ and don't turn in the quest to keep the bell
2: Use CE Cheats patch and open the debug shop to buy the bell for free
3: Upload your save here and i can add the bell for you.

Oh really ! That would be so awesome of you !!!

I cheat in this game ,just to explore as much as possible, and I unlock gallery to teleport from and to tavern, I add some swirilies to not exp so much, but rather than this I want to make good experience of game, so the bell is the key I don't have.

I am not a pro cheater in this kind of game, and always go in the dark with cheat engine, so your help with this will be tremendous.!! Thank you in advance ;D

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
Here you go i added 2 Bells to your inventory incase you accidentally give it to Harvest princess in NG+

OMFG, Thank you so much !! Bro , You save me so much frustration and countless hours of making this happened ! :D

I waited for you patiently, and you delivered flawlessly !

You are the best <3 :BootyTime:

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
OMFG, Thank you so much !! Bro , You save me so much frustration and countless hours of making this happened ! :D

I waited for you patiently, and you delivered flawlessly !

You are the best <3 :BootyTime:
I'm guessing you tested the save before posting this so all good, i noticed that cheat engine doesn't really like games that are made with RPGMaker so it doesn't always work, unless you have access to the game files or use an ingame cheat system or save editor you can't really cheat a lot.

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
I'm guessing you tested the save before posting this so all good, i noticed that cheat engine doesn't really like games that are made with RPGMaker so it doesn't always work, unless you have access to the game files or use an ingame cheat system or save editor you can't really cheat a lot.
[/QUOTE]

hell yeah I test it ! It's working just fine!

Well, now I know. What kind of editor/software you use to crack that thing open ? And what to really do ? I ask for the future If I come a cross another obstacle.

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
What kind of editor/software you use to crack that thing open ? And what to really do ? I ask for the future If I come a cross another obstacle.
I'm using RPGMakerDecrypter to extract the game files into a usable RPGMaker VX Ace project file and i use RPGMaker VX Ace to open the files and make changes to the game via patches or just look through all the items/scrips etc in the game
but i woudn't recommend it because its really confusing to use if you don't have any experience with RPGM

and incase you cross something like and don't want to waste a ton of time, all i can really tell you is to save often
i had a case where i didn't use the mystery box when i finished a route and i didn't save so i lost everything and had to restart from scratch (also didn't have autosave on)

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
I'm using RPGMakerDecrypter to extract the game files into a usable RPGMaker VX Ace project file and i use RPGMaker VX Ace to open the files and make changes to the game via patches or just look through all the items/scrips etc in the game
but i woudn't recommend it because its really confusing to use if you don't have any experience with RPGM

and incase you cross something like and don't want to waste a ton of time, all i can really tell you is to save often
i had a case where i didn't use the mystery box when i finished a route and i didn't save so i lost everything and had to restart from scratch (also didn't have autosave on)

yeah is sounds complicated. In that case I will just stick to save a lot, and make sure I do not regret anything.

I feel your pain on not saving enough, and also on learning after curtain events. I didn;t realize that picking route is in "black and white" ,so i pick to not to Help Dragon Princess and after that there wasn't turning back even if I wanted, because what i Have Chosen was permanent...

zombiehunter6

May 3, 2018
Hm. Cardinal bell can change sex of Harvest princess, but it can't change sex of other princesse's. I think it's cuz of this option haven't added ingame, or what?

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Hm. Cardinal bell can change sex of Harvest princess, but it can't change sex of other princesse's. I think it's cuz of this option haven't added ingame, or what?
Only can change sex of the rest of princess with cheats. You can see the maleXmale scene if you have Cardinall Bell in your inventory.

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
New Beta build: P&C BETA September 16th 2022 - P&C BETA September 16th 2022

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

Thanks for new update ! I realize You can go to ONI Colosseum, but that's about it... I mean, in my game it's said that beyond point of entering there is no much more done right now. And also, cheats for v 19.9 doesn't work

I am at my first pleythrough still, because I want to make most of the game, and I am curious , What princess Can I conquer right now ? Oni Colosseum before your version was not active at all for me.. And by coincident I come across moss princes, but more than already shown princesses from the start, are somehow not present in my game.

And also , Wiki - -is not that "full of information" as I wanted to be, So I don't know about Oni princess nothing more, beiside that She have some sex animation...

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
I bought this game on steam and desperately want to like it because it's got great art but the gameplay makes me feel like I've done absolutely nothing the entire playthrough until I go down a princesses dedicated route that locks you out of the other princesses and after that ig you're supposed to restart and do the same stupid shit for like 3 hours and repeat the process. Also, the dev keeps adding random scenes without really improving gameplay you could go your entire life without realizing that you've locked yourself out of content because of some arbitrary requirement.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes