Sep 22, 2017
There was also a new Beta build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 4, 2018
game still both crashes and or lags when I use the MTool speed up button, I just wanna speed up the shitty dialogue man.

Ondorus

Jul 30, 2017
it seems if you go to the mermaid reign for the first time while it is daytime it gets bugged and the party becomes permanent and you can't advance but it works okay if you go for the first time while is it nighttime sorry for bad english

Sep 22, 2017
New Beta build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: outscratched

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
Also Gaita(DLC character) is ignoring me after I probably picked the wrong dialogue choice. Is there a way to still get her scene?

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
are the 2 fanmade patches still required for anything now that they are a lot older than the latest updates?

saporoushail

Nov 13, 2021
Game now crashes every time I try to start a new game or a new game + after installing the latest update. anyone else have this issue?

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
the 2 i see linked on the first post on this thread
Well the patch for the DLC characters works on any build past 19.0.7 Since it only replaces 2 coding in the game namely Cheats and Recruiting, so technically if your not heavily focused on Recruiting everyone it doesn't affect the game, the other one fixes bugs for that build and will be kinda obsolete in a few updates.

Side Note: there's also no reason for me to update the DLC patch if im not adding anything new to it, Otherwise it just would be me grabbing toast from a toaster and putting it into another toaster.

Reactions: jems666
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes