saporoushail

Nov 13, 2021
The game crashes every time I start a new game, a new game +, or when I sleep in the tent at the camp.
I keep getting the same error message every time.

Script 'Game interpreter' line 1417: TypeError occured.
no implicit conversion from nil to integer

Does anyone know what causes this because this only started happening a few days after I started playing?
Please help.

Sep 24, 2017
The game crashes every time I start a new game, a new game +, or when I sleep in the tent at the camp.

Does anyone know what causes this because this only started happening a few days after I started playing?
Please help.
I'm getting the same

Reactions: saporoushail

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Hey, when I start a new game, the error "Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1417 TypeError occurred. no implicit conversion from nil to integer" keeps popping up. Any known fix?

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019

Please help.
Me too, can anyone tell us some solution please?

Sep 22, 2017
New Beta build: -

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RM4ST3R

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
I've played in version 19.09 but I see much happened after many version and build later. But someone can tell me exactly : is it possible to play Oni area and also princess ,and if any new character was added, Any new anim, and also... Is there more option on male x male animation ? ( When I played it was only with ; goblin and kobolt ... And I want to be prepared it there is more of it..)

fwoog233

May 28, 2020
so i just finished the dog princess quest, i rejected her but now two of my progeny, who were in my party, are missing. the game said they got sent to daycare but i can't find them anywhere. did anyone else experience this?

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
so i just finished the dog princess quest, i rejected her but now two of my progeny, who were in my party, are missing. the game said they got sent to daycare but i can't find them anywhere. did anyone else experience this?
Try to check on Dear's progeny list, if there's noghing there, then you should load a previous savedata...

fwoog233

May 28, 2020
Try to check on Dear's progeny list, if there's noghing there, then you should load a previous savedata...
It says they're there, but the issue is that i can't add them back to my team. they're greyed out and it says they're already with me when i try to retrieve them

Clawfoot66

May 22, 2020
It says they're there, but the issue is that i can't add them back to my team. they're greyed out and it says they're already with me when i try to retrieve them
Have you checked the Tavern? Or perhaps the building in the Rabbit town where you deposit two progeny?

Aug 19, 2020
I'm playing in joiplay and I can't enter sphinx princesses fortress. Whenever I try I get an error message about some shadows file not loading properly. Any one else run into this? Also for some reason I can't fly. Even if I hold down control

fwoog233

May 28, 2020
Does anyone know where the old barnacle lives? im on what seems to be the last part of the quest but not even the wiki knows the location

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes