• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

X-RayXD

Sep 13, 2021
¡Muy apreciado! ¿Alguna posibilidad de algunas notas de parche?
[/CITA]
También se está trabajando en un Bestiario completo. ¡Lo dejaré en la Taberna para que lo pruebes! Todavía está incompleto y es WIP (ahora es más avanzado que el de la captura de pantalla), pero para eso están las versiones Beta~

HOJA DE RUTA DE PLANTAS

DESCARGAR

Enlaces alternativos: WeTransfer / GDrive

Usa este código para desbloquear los Trucos: 643593!

Adiciones y cambios:
Se agregó la Animación NSFW #3 de Plant Princess. Se agregó la Animación NSFW #1 de Broodmother a la Galería. Se agregaron resistencias y debilidades al daño punzante/perforante/contundente a todos los enemigos. Se agregaron resistencias y debilidades al daño de Fuego/Agua/Trueno/Hielo/Roca/Viento/Mech/Sagrado/Oscuro. a todos los enemigosAlgunas armas y (la mayoría) de las habilidades ahora tienen un atributo elemental

Medieval554!

Apr 7, 2023
I'm trying to make Harvest Princess abdicate the throne but when I sneak in and try to talk to her she just freaks out and kicks me out. Did I accidentally do something in the wrong order and lock myself out of it?

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
I'm trying to make Harvest Princess abdicate the throne but when I sneak in and try to talk to her she just freaks out and kicks me out. Did I accidentally do something in the wrong order and lock myself out of it?
If i remember correctly, you need 3 hearts minimum for her to not freak out.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
it would probly be a good idea to add a option to allow the player full control of when people go to war. that way they can control the wars their own way and not have to worry about nations accidently going to war and destroying ones you havint got to yet. looking at you sharks and mermaids.

Medieval554!

Apr 7, 2023
are progeny actually useful for anything other than selling to the brothel? From what I've seen so far, the brothel doesn't even give you very good items either, or maybe I just don't have enough wealth stat on them

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
are progeny actually useful for anything other than selling to the brothel? From what I've seen so far, the brothel doesn't even give you very good items either, or maybe I just don't have enough wealth stat on them
A dragon progency is a god send in combat not just for their power but for their drop rate. Other than that, it's more like a "I made babies with this princess" sort of thing. They tried to make them relevant with a host of skills and talents but over all..... nah.

Reactions: silcanex

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
it would be cool if you could offer them to other nations to improve relations between them like you do with ordering drinks for everyone.

Medieval554!

Apr 7, 2023
Kobold Princess when I began her route talked about making more kobold progeny for the kingdom, but how do I actually "deposit" my kobold progeny to the castle?

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
I'm too bad with coding so I'm just hoping that someone else makes a mod to enable incest again
There already is one, you can go to it from the first page in Extras called "Fanmade Patch" or at the bottom of page 383
There doesn't seem to be much difference from the latest version and the version the patch was made for so it should work without issues.

CallMeLyla

Jun 23, 2022
There already is one, you can go to it from the first page in Extras called "Fanmade Patch" or at the bottom of page 383
There doesn't seem to be much difference from the latest version and the version the patch was made for so it should work without issues.
oh I thought it was completely outdated
Thank you! <3

CallMeLyla

Jun 23, 2022
another thing that I thought would be nice:
if there was an option to play as a woman? Like have all the genders be reversed so that all the princesses were male by default.

And maybe if it's possible to be able to choose what race you are when choosing this option

The only problem is that it would take a lot of custom scenes just for the prince scenes. And even more if trying to have some travellers offer sex so there's going to be a lot of new male npc's as well. Plus if pregnancy should be possible for the character it would be even more work...

thinking about stuff like this makes me wish I was good at animating and coding

SigilSeal

Mar 3, 2022
Hey, someone have like a gallery with all the princess in png? like in her costumes and nude?
Look here on the wiki, just click the Princess you want to see and scroll down to the bottom and you'll find images of the Princesses alternate costumes and forms.

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes