• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PlayerOk

Jul 22, 2018
What to do with golem princess?
I have 10 affinity,but she don't do anything and what the gift needed for her?ordinary princess present doesn't work

shuu

Sep 21, 2017
Im looking for moss princess and wyvern princess anybody know where they are? Also is the third green dragon princess in here yet?

Razeluxe

Mar 18, 2018
This thread got really active again. Did the legal troubles finally pass? Game being updated again or something?

shuu

Sep 21, 2017
Also can someone give me a rundown on how to unlock insect princess/lower kingdom?

awwyish

May 17, 2018
Im looking for moss princess and wyvern princess anybody know where they are? Also is the third green dragon princess in here yet?
moss at lamia sanctuary, in the room where you fight a golem, for wyvern she is at southeast from moth kingdom, you need a bootled fairy or dragon member party to go there though

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
harvest kingdom is at the upper left of the northern kingdom and as for maira, I dont think she is implemented yet but Im ready for thicc insect & slime princesses though.
Like near the golem kingdom also how do you make her a woman

Abcdefinition

Mar 9, 2019
Guys when im gonna fight the giant hen in kobold tower my character is stack and i cant do anything what should i do guys?

taizen34

Mar 11, 2019
I'm beyond stuck on the Rabbit Princess's quest after you get turned into a rabbit. Anyone know how to change back?

Edit: Nevermind, just needed to reach the helmet after taking a nap.

shuu

Sep 21, 2017
Like near the golem kingdom also how do you make her a woman
after you pass frog princess's pond keep going upwards and to the left. You have to start her quest and get her bell back. Go to the windmill inside the barley field. Im p sure you go at night too, I may be wrong about that. Just be sure to start her quest first by speaking with her.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So I was checking up the changelog and it said it fixed Harvest x Rabbit (II) campsite scene. How do I get this, anyone know?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Someone please explain to me if I can do anything with the wendigo princess after returning her home or not
as it currently stands, the wendigo princess is only there to get +2 with the mouse kingdom by solving the issue for them. she'll likely get content in the future at some point.

So I was checking up the changelog and it said it fixed Harvest x Rabbit (II) campsite scene. How do I get this, anyone know?
if its anything like the goblin princess x mouse princess scene you just have to have the two in your party when you go to camp. not sure if theres other prerequisites or not like specific stats or something.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
as it currently stands, the wendigo princess is only there to get +2 with the mouse kingdom by solving the issue for them. she'll likely get content in the future at some point.

if its anything like the goblin princess x mouse princess scene you just have to have the two in your party when you go to camp. not sure if theres other prerequisites or not like specific stats or something.
Ok thanks

3.50 star(s) 53 Votes