Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Is there a way to gety them to go with you over then sneaking in till there knocked up.For example how do harvest princess.

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
make another kingdom go to war with them make the kingdom with the princess you want lose go save them and there you go make sure you have three or more hearts with them!
Question about harvest princess hows that work?, the knocking up that is.Thanks for helping.

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
you dont need war to recruit any princesses you just can do night raids let them gets kids and after that go again at night and take them in your party. for the harvest princess let the scarecrow princess take over you can do that. when you have the quest to take back the bell from the pumpking, instead of killing him you can go to the harvest princess and do a night raid and ask her/him to leave after that she/he will say you need to take her/him in

ultimategamer

Jul 6, 2018
you dont need war to recruit any princesses you just can do night raids let them gets kids and after that go again at night and take them in your party. for the harvest princess let the scarecrow princess take over you can do that. when you have the quest to take back the bell from the pumpking, instead of killing him you can go to the harvest princess and do a night raid and ask her/him to leave after that she/he will say you need to take her/him in
he was asking if there was another way

SpringLoki

Apr 6, 2019
Has anyone found where crowley lab is ? Also is the Crystal princess on the same island as the wyvern princess I was told it was in the north area of the island.

AlexnChaos

Jul 5, 2017
Has anyone found where crowley lab is ? Also is the Crystal princess on the same island as the wyvern princess I was told it was in the north area of the island.
It's in the Human City Slums, big building with cage on the roof with a locked door, buy the key from the Goblin girl who sometimes shows up in the slums *the only place she sells it* or the Tavern

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
i was wondering what routes exclude others.I know dog excludes all kobold excludes the dragons, you can only do one dragon to my knowledge because they exclude each other.Insect needs you to kill human,assassin needs you to kill human too, harvest excludes scarecrow and vice versa.Are there any others im missing.

BlackWingsZ

May 8, 2017
i was wondering what routes exclude others.I know dog excludes all kobold excludes the dragons, you can only do one dragon to my knowledge because they exclude each other.Insect needs you to kill human,assassin needs you to kill human too, harvest excludes scarecrow and vice versa.Are there any others im missing.
currently im doing kobold and it excludes ghost and skeleton as well other than the ones you mentioned

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
[QUOTE="CanineShark, post: 1903844, member: 901102"
Did you unzip the cheats patch before putting it in the patch folder? And if you did did you put the entire folder in or did you go into the folders and take the one file out?
[/QUOTE]
i figured it out it was an error with one of my computer settings its all fixed now tnx for the help

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes