Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Cool also forgot to mention , she has a random chance to spawn when war is going on.
Thanks. I knew about her but in my last game she spawned in a spot where i couldnt reach her. Ive also realized that diplomacy reward for the rabbit affinity quest only applies to the rabbits... which is a shame as i hoped it would be global (in all fucking honesty - the tea party should increase diplomacy status of every party involved, not just RNG the whole thing with things ending up worse than they were). Going on another playthrough now (doing KoboldPs route) and ive only had to deal with a single war that ive shut down really quick (skellies declared on humans). The south is quiet and the rest seems to be sitting around doing nothing. About to prod the golem princess so shes gonna declare her own war but i can deal with her (have high affinity with her so its not an issue). Apparently the games dont turn out so hectic as they did twice for me before... who knew!

Reactions: masterdragonson

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Thanks. I knew about her but in my last game she spawned in a spot where i couldnt reach her. Ive also realized that diplomacy reward for the rabbit affinity quest only applies to the rabbits... which is a shame as i hoped it would be global (in all fucking honesty - the tea party should increase diplomacy status of every party involved, not just RNG the whole thing with things ending up worse than they were). Going on another playthrough now (doing KoboldPs route) and ive only had to deal with a single war that ive shut down really quick (skellies declared on humans). The south is quiet and the rest seems to be sitting around doing nothing. About to prod the golem princess so shes gonna declare her own war but i can deal with her (have high affinity with her so its not an issue). Apparently the games dont turn out so hectic as they did twice for me before... who knew!
It has to be said...

Your game was on its period...

NegiAg

Nov 14, 2018
hello I have a problem, I can't get my offspring because if I do it the game will freeze someone can you help me ??

cuntlord

Jul 28, 2019
is there a gallery for the princess portraits? Not the animations but a costume gallery?

Last edited:

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
kinda wish there was a cheat or item you could use to force a game to end/reset. been on the same one for a while now and it might just be easier to use the cheat to cause chaos and wait for one reign to win but still, just all the waiting around doing nothing and just wanting to restart and try a different route is a pain int he ass.

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
kinda wish there was a cheat or item you could use to force a game to end/reset. been on the same one for a while now and it might just be easier to use the cheat to cause chaos and wait for one reign to win but still, just all the waiting around doing nothing and just wanting to restart and try a different route is a pain int he ass.
Cheats are lame, go find a giant turtle shell or something. Then wait.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
That's not really hard to do but what's the point? Unless you got locked into a route you didn't want, the 3/5 random npcs are not to your liking, or rng shenanigans a fresh start doesn't offer much though I guess you could play through it all over again.

• Use a Save Editor to turn Switch: 742 - Game Rewind On
  • Finish Any of the Princesses' Routes to invoke a New Game +
  • You can find a Turtle Shell in the .

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: singed33

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Alright... got a bunch of questions about basically everything and nothing in no particular order.

1st. Is there an easy way (that doesnt involve cheats) to get my hands on the chicken (cucco) feather? Ive tried exchanging the frogs pond slime for trophies with the CatP but after dumping a few dozen of those bottles on her she gave me all trophies except the feather. Farming the chicken itself feels pointless - it never drops anything useful and the chicken itself only spawns once per day (further impeding farming).

2nd. CatP... does she ever stop giving you that trophy quest? It interferes with the monster killer turbo quest hard (making the latter impossible to finish as the CatPs quest takes first spot and then the guild quest doesnt update anymore for that particular trophy)

3rd. Im almost done with the KoboldP route and... what the hell is the miners headband for? It claims to let me see what the kobolds do but ive tried putting it on and even went to the darkest part of the mine but... its still dark. So its not a light source. What is it?

4th. Roosty (the golem) only appears in the fortress for a day (when told to be a smith) before he uh... goes/rolls/crawls back to the ancient battlefield. Is that intended?

5th. Komachi. Every time i go past that cave i feed her ever since ive dug it out. Theres no way to free her is there? All it would take is one or two swipes of the sword. The amount of slave costumes ive got from her is really turning my inventory into a garbage dump. Im too kind hearted to just let her starve...

6th. The dog princess... first time ive heard about her i was terrified. Then i thought it would be fun but now im scared shitless again - i assume that im not able to do her questline if im already locked into the KoboldP questline right? Or will she outright smother me with her tail if i try to approach her? Is there a muzzle in the game i could use? lol

(rhetorical) 7th. How did i manage to impregnate GolemP by getting a thigh job from her?

Thanks in advance for the answers!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Alright... got a bunch of questions about basically everything and nothing in no particular order.

1st. Is there an easy way (that doesnt involve cheats) to get my hands on the chicken (cucco) feather? Ive tried exchanging the frogs pond slime for trophies with the CatP but after dumping a few dozen of those bottles on her she gave me all trophies except the feather. Farming the chicken itself feels pointless - it never drops anything useful and the chicken itself only spawns once per day (further impeding farming).

2nd. CatP... does she ever stop giving you that trophy quest? It interferes with the monster killer turbo quest hard (making the latter impossible to finish as the CatPs quest takes first spot and then the guild quest doesnt update anymore for that particular trophy)

3rd. Im almost done with the KoboldP route and... what the hell is the miners headband for? It claims to let me see what the kobolds do but ive tried putting it on and even went to the darkest part of the mine but... its still dark. So its not a light source. What is it?

4th. Roosty (the golem) only appears in the fortress for a day (when told to be a smith) before he uh... goes/rolls/crawls back to the ancient battlefield. Is that intended?

5th. Komachi. Every time i go past that cave i feed her ever since ive dug it out. Theres no way to free her is there? All it would take is one or two swipes of the sword. The amount of slave costumes ive got from her is really turning my inventory into a garbage dump. Im too kind hearted to just let her starve...

6th. The dog princess... first time ive heard about her i was terrified. Then i thought it would be fun but now im scared shitless again - i assume that im not able to do her questline if im already locked into the KoboldP questline right? Or will she outright smother me with her tail if i try to approach her? Is there a muzzle in the game i could use? lol

(rhetorical) 7th. How did i manage to impregnate GolemP by getting a thigh job from her?

Thanks in advance for the answers!
1 - Nope, it's a grind... That's why Cheats are essential

2 - I highly doubt it... But maybe someday

3 - That's a rather old section... Might have been a placeholder back in the day but I don't think it's attached to anything

4 - Apparently... Looks like his programming Resets Daily

5 - Not at the moment... Make a Poll: Recrut Komachi as your personal sex slave! Let the voting begin

6 - Don't pick on the Cute Dog Yandere! But if you are already on another Route nothing major should happen... You can Turn Off Route Switches 1182 & 1183 with a Save Editor if you want to abandon Kobold Princess and go after Dog Princess. Besides she's only scary if you cheat on her and you would never do that, right?

7 - RNG Shenanigans

Reactions: Monosomething

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
5 - Not at the moment... Make a Poll: Recrut Komachi as your personal sex slave! Let the voting begin
Eh... id rather have her become freeable once you help Marble move to the south. Would make contextual sense as Komachi would move in with her (they both make garments... why not? competition?)

6 - Don't pick on the Cute Dog Yandere! But if you are already on another Route nothing major should happen... You can Turn Off Route Switches 1182 & 1183 with a Save Editor if you want to abandon Kobold Princess and go after Dog Princess. Besides she's only scary if you cheat on her and you would never do that, right?

I uh... m-maybe i should just start another playthrough. Just for her ;)

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
This error comes up (its funny... just read it) when i try to switch to Amelie in the sphinx' pyramid.

Untitled.jpg

EDIT: apparently its not just the pyramid. This crash happens every time Amelie is selected in combat. Have to say that i never had this happen with just the patch from the main page... maybe the golem fixes broke something?

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
This error comes up (its funny... just read it) when i try to switch to Amelie in the sphinx' pyramid.
Wouldn't happen to have a save in Sphinx' Pyramid? I'm curious what chain reaction caused that and Towerfag doesn't have the most advanced Error Reporting which is why I like attaching the Script for more detailed reports

Though I did a rough translation of it awhile back
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Wouldn't happen to have a save in Sphinx' Pyramid?
Here you go, good Sir:

Just for the sake of clarity in terms of compatibility - the only things im using along the 0.16.10 version of the game is the patch from the first page + the texture fixes for the golems. No additional patches you have posted before (that caused the bloated save file problem and lag). Just enter the pyramid and switch to Amelie to get that error (assuming you will get it that is).

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here you go, good Sir:

Just for the sake of clarity in terms of compatibility - the only things im using along the 0.16.10 version of the game is the patch from the first page + the texture fixes for the golems. No additional patches you have posted before (that caused the bloated save file problem and lag). Just enter the pyramid and switch to Amelie to get that error (assuming you will get it that is).
A problem with the Magic System

Script: SAS IV - HUD Line:140
mp = (@actor.mp*Magic_Width)/@actor.mmp

(0*94)/0

The fix is relatively easy just change it to read
mp = (@actor.mp*Magic_Width)/@actor.mmp rescue 0

And in any event it can't calculate MP it will just report 0 but the Patch System won't let me change that script for your convenience... So Alternatives em I'll cheat a tiny bit and up her MMP to 1, I know it's a big number but sometimes you got to do what you got to do. This means it will try dividing by 1 which it can do

Demonex

Jul 23, 2017
Indeterminacy x/0, it is rare to see one of them, usually the RPG maker that I have seen, if a character is not a magician and has no MP since he uses another system, they leave it 1 as a hidden stat to avoid some surprises of this type, at least this type of errors is not as aggressive as a buffer overflow or infinite loop

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
And in any event it can't calculate MP it will just report 0 but the Patch System won't let me change that script for your convenience... So Alternatives em I'll cheat a tiny bit and up her MMP to 1, I know it's a big number but sometimes you got to do what you got to do. This means it will try dividing by 1 which it can do
Wait wait wait! Im not that savvy with programming so... the error occurred cos Amelie didnt have a single point of mana? Thats rather odd because ive done her quest and used her in one of my previous playthroughs and didnt get that error. What i dont recall anymore is if she did or didnt have mana back then. I know i could throw a single axe (i think it was an axe?) and she would run out but the game didnt crash. Could it be because back then i never went past level 10 with her and now shes level 15?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Wait wait wait! Im not that savvy with programming so... the error occurred cos Amelie didnt have a single point of mana? Thats rather odd because ive done her quest and used her in one of my previous playthroughs and didnt get that error. What i dont recall anymore is if she did or didnt have mana back then. I know i could throw a single axe (i think it was an axe?) and she would run out but the game didnt crash. Could it be because back then i never went past level 10 with her and now shes level 15?
Oh the problem is probably rooted deeper but that divide by zero error is caused by that. It's rather odd that she is the only character on the team that shows a Magic Pool and stranger still is the game points out that she has nothing.

Looking at Class 18 Kobold Paladin, I can see that it was changed in v0.16.9 to specifically have Zero MP Growth so that could be why it wasn't noticed previously. Eh looking at the Changelog she was introduced in v0.16.9 so I'm not sure why it would cause that now. Wasn't her skill Smite suppose to be chargeable? Might be possible that discharging it had an effect.

Last edited:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Oh the problem is probably rooted deeper but that divide by zero error is caused by that. It's rather odd that she is the only character on the team that shows a Magic Pool and stranger still is the game points out that she has nothing.

Looking at Class 18 Kobold Paladin, I can see that it was changed in v0.16.9 to specifically have Zero MP Growth so that could be why it wasn't noticed previously. Eh looking at the Changelog she was introduced in v0.16.9 so I'm not sure why it would cause that now. Wasn't her skill Smite suppose to be chargeable? Might be possible that discharging it had an effect.
If ill get her in my next playthrough (this save was basically over at this stage - finished up the KoboldP questline after i tried that cheated/fixed save of yours) i will try her out again. Will see if this was just a one time freak occurrence or if it a persistent problem that i somehow avoided before.

Dont know if the skill was rechargable. I figured it was a single mana point that would recharge on its own after resting or downing a pot. Gotta gather all my wits for this one though... its DogP time. No screwing around (literally and metaphorically)...

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes