RamRanch

Feb 7, 2020
Is it just me or is WyvernP's route buggy? Can't seem to trigger the first letter to spawn at camp, nor the second one when my affinity for the Dragon Queen has reached 10.
Can the letters be bypassed somehow or is there a specific step to make them appear that isn't mentioned on the Towergirls wiki?
God, the majority of pages on the Wiki havent been updated since v16.14

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

PahinaMala

Oct 19, 2017
Anyone knows why fairy in a bottle (From fairy forest) no longer works as a travel method for wyverns peak and DragonP II's castle? I recently finished KoboldP route from v16.5 but somehow alot of the things here in the BETA version differs. Thnx in advance for anyone who can answer.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Anyone knows why fairy in a bottle (From fairy forest) no longer works as a travel method for wyverns peak and DragonP II's castle? I recently finished KoboldP route from v16.5 but somehow alot of the things here in the BETA version differs. Thnx in advance for anyone who can answer.
It was one of the things changed in the big fairy update, now I think you need to fly there yourself using a dragon progeny or the cuco wings.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
So what's this about a Love Machine? How do i make it apear in the chapel??
The love tester? It should already be there as you walk in (I haven't checked since the most recent update though) in less it has become an investment prospect again. (if this is the case you need to go to the bank and walt to the right kiosk and talk to the mouse about investments in the realm)

Sep 22, 2017
Adding to what Evil Earthworm Jim said, Fairies now have their own progenies and npcs. So instead of having to bottle them you can just recruit one and they should allow you to fly just like Dragons and Cucco Wings.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Excidium22

Feb 6, 2019
Is there still a way to increase kingdom lewdness even when you have all princesses in your team? I don't have the special quests unlocked yet and DesertP is in my party so I cannot gift her the frog water nor use a wish since she's alive.

Sep 22, 2017
Is there still a way to increase kingdom lewdness even when you have all princesses in your team? I don't have the special quests unlocked yet and DesertP is in my party so I cannot gift her the frog water nor use a wish since she's alive.
Supposedly having sex with the harlots in can increase kingdom lewdness by small amounts. Aswell as having princesses wear skimpy or revealing outfits such as their slave or swimsuit outfits, or you can just have them run around naked.

taylow

Sep 9, 2017
Has there been clarification on variable/ability to either reset level applied attributes? Or do we just have to start over in that case?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Has there been clarification on variable/ability to either reset level applied attributes? Or do we just have to start over in that case?
There is a way to reset the princesses points but I'm not sure about the Mc's points. I'm not aware of any but I haven't played through the latest updates completely.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
is there a way to map the buttons? this one has just a few buttons to change and is far from what I m looking for, I was thinking if there is a file in the game that I can change, thank you in advance

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Hmm I use a controller so I wouldn't really know but I suppose you could try using this I use it for Poke///mon Uranium. Lets me assign keyboard keys willy nilly to a controller.

Reactions: Movikx
Sep 22, 2017
Theres an npc named Mary-Annette that is found in a cave in the that will allow you to respec the Knights or a companions attribute points.

Last edited:
Reactions: taylow

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Hmm I use a controller so I wouldn't really know but I suppose you could try using this I use it for Poke///mon Uranium. Lets me assign keyboard keys willy nilly to a controller.
alright, configuration done, but, how actually I put the game to use the gamepad? the joytokey seem to be right but the game inst reacting

EDIT- aahhh the debug item, I find it, noice (y)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes