Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Princess & Conquest [v0.21.02-120724] [Towerfag] - Compressed

Win [434 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hoodoo1022

UnluckySoup

Jun 16, 2022
The range of ratings for this game is honestly astonishing. There's an impressively even spread of "This is the greatest game ever", to "There's a lot of flaws, but many strengths too", to "This is the worst game I've ever played".
Looking through the reviews, some of them are pretty shallow. I mean, someone gave it 1 star solely because it was keyboard only and not keyboard & mouse.

#PussySlayer

Apr 13, 2024
This new updates after updates, are really lacking of content and animations, After this long years later it's not even worth fapable. No new quest like 2 years now, They only focusing on solely gameplay mechanics.
it still have the same old silly cartoonish animations since this game first came out...

i'm a dropping this game, tired of keep playing New+ just to see the princess paths over and over, and it's not even worth it now ! Nothing changed and nothing new, same old same old. Bye
Bro i get where you are standing but do you see the reup changelogs? For me thats one of the reasons the dev does not make new content or does little, the game is completely and totally full of bugs if you see the reupload changelog and not the site changelog. I think he is after first fixing the majority of the bugs and then creating new characters/content.
PS:I am saying a possiblity that i think there is a big chance of being true.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes