Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Has there been any expansion on gay content? Like the bell or generic male scenes? I know it's not the focus, but I like variety lol.

edit: is incubus harvest princess still not a thing?

Last edited:

Alivit

Sep 28, 2022
Maybe someone has encountered a similar problem in joiplay on Android. The game itself can be heard working, but the picture is not displayed correctly. The photo shows the menu game.

Khovel

May 17, 2018
Anyone here able to do some more character based mods for this game? Would like to be able to play as different races for the knight himself, or be able to use items like the Drakebold Prayer or Lapin Headband on the Knight and have him change.

Reactions: TheFreakyOne

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PrincessAndConquest-0.21.02.120724
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
This new updates after updates, are really lacking of content and animations, After this long years later it's not even worth fapable. No new quest like 2 years now, They only focusing on solely gameplay mechanics.
it still have the same old silly cartoonish animations since this game first came out...

i'm a dropping this game, tired of keep playing New+ just to see the princess paths over and over, and it's not even worth it now ! Nothing changed and nothing new, same old same old. Bye

Reactions: TheShadowedKing76
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes