thevrede2

Feb 14, 2019
The intro is messed up for me. Whenever I leave the mines and reenter, the screen goes black with the exception of my health bar. I can move around and leave again but even if I reenter it's still black. I seem to be able to interact with the campfire which fixes the issue but again as soon as I leave and reenter the screen goes black again.

Deadocelot

Sep 3, 2018
You sure do ask a lot of questions. :LOL: That's ok though, I like answering them.

The quest isn't bugged, don't worry. Just because you accepted the "A Spot of Tea" quest doesn't mean that a carriage will spawn, you might have to wait a few days, or a week to be exact.
The carriages are random spawns, the places I've seen them spawn were:
- The beach by the port east of the Guild.
- Right beside MouseP kingdom on the south side of the map.
- Very close by BirdP kingdom (although this might have been for her medicine quest).

I've never seen the quest have three duplicates though. Interesting.
It's clearly a poorly designed quest. :/

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
Game is running like absolute ass. The audio buffer size is somehow messed up and the audio is playing slow, the text boxes are lagging, there's heavy stuttering when the day/night cycle changes the music, and more than once I couldn't escape the equip menu because the X key doesn't fucking work. Yes, I tried rebinding it. Yes, I tried using a controller. I was trapped and had to restart the game each time. This is what I get for upgrading from the safety of 17.10...

Sep 22, 2017
A bit late but there was also a new Beta build: -

Beta cheat codes:

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
I run the exe, and then the window flickers (it toggles fullscreen on and off like 10 times in 5 seconds), and then it shows the disclaimer and "Enjoy the game" screen but it won't get past that point. Any ideas how to fix this? (I do have VX Ace RTP.)

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
I remember someone have a save file (Save File 15, I believe) who has all the princess at Putridarium from the very beginning of the game. I wonder how did they do that?

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
A bit late but there was also a new Beta build: P&C BETA October 28th 2021 - P&C BETA October 28th 2021

Beta cheat codes:

If you do use the BETA build I suggest using a new save to help mitigate any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So when you say start a new save,you mean that as in if you played the public version and switched to beta or you mean from previous beta build?

Sep 22, 2017
i cant find a way to save my game for the life of me.
Saving should be in the pause menu inbetween Cheats and System.

So when you say start a new save,you mean that as in if you played the public version and switched to beta or you mean from previous beta build?
I mostly mean switching between Stable and Beta. Though I don't know if switching saves between the two has actually been the cause of any problems. It also wouldn't hurt to just start a new save from time to time.

Reactions: Atal112

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Are the side princesses ever intended to get their own journels and camp content? Are progeny gunna get their own camp content.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Does anyone else have an issue with the main map being black? Menu can be opened and can move around.
Either an issue with wrong coding in some places(lets be honest - even the dev does not get everything right) or just some engine issues. Tbh it's a frequent bug and hard to precise its problem

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to access the old granary for the second half of the Harvest princess quest? I'm really hoping it's not the building that's hosting the Halloween event as that would make the quest even more frustrating than it already was.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes