Nonexistent Person

Jun 12, 2017
I feel proud of myself... (not really.) I had a save in 12.4 (not 12.4b to clarify) that I enabled the "TOTAL MAYHEM" cheat. That was interesting. Everyone fought, I saved all the princesses, annnnnd... Lets just say that Skeleton Princess stole a LOT from Golem Princess. (Golem defeated everyone, and I might've put in a few 10k+ gold into SP's funds.) It was at that point that I wasn't quite sure what to do with all the dethroned princesses, much less what to do in the game.

I then found that 12.4b came out, and that I could transfer my saves. Too late, though, because I might've perma-deleted everything. Again. *Facepalm*

Godin

Jun 8, 2017
I feel proud of myself... (not really.) I had a save in 12.4 (not 12.4b to clarify) that I enabled the "TOTAL MAYHEM" cheat. That was interesting. Everyone fought, I saved all the princesses, annnnnd... Lets just say that Skeleton Princess stole a LOT from Golem Princess. (Golem defeated everyone, and I might've put in a few 10k+ gold into SP's funds.) It was at that point that I wasn't quite sure what to do with all the dethroned princesses, much less what to do in the game.

I then found that 12.4b came out, and that I could transfer my saves. Too late, though, because I might've perma-deleted everything. Again. *Facepalm*
Daammnn

BabBright

Jul 31, 2017
Um... Just a little question... Is there anything you can really do with Dog Princess? Like, without losing the other princesses?

BabBright

Jul 31, 2017
So, um... Is there anything else I need to do after clearing rocks from the throne room and killing the monsters to be able to start the Kobold Princess's 'Reign'? And can I clear the larger rocks from the hall or not?

Godin

Jun 8, 2017
So, um... Is there anything else I need to do after clearing rocks from the throne room and killing the monsters to be able to start the Kobold Princess's 'Reign'? And can I clear the larger rocks from the hall or not?
Finally Kobold Night Stuff, Then she will come with you back to throne room.

BabBright

Jul 31, 2017
I got that far, she followed me in and everything, I cleared away the rubble from the throne room, but when I try to take a seat, it says that I still need to clear it out, and I just did.

Godin

Jun 8, 2017
I got that far, she followed me in and everything, I cleared away the rubble from the throne room, but when I try to take a seat, it says that I still need to clear it out, and I just did.
Open the green chest now

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Leave and let a day phase by any way (inn,camp,whatever) The issue seems to be the bones left from the mobs you killed in the room before the throne room. Once they clear go back to the throne and sit and then you should be able to open the green chest that spawns.

BabBright

Jul 31, 2017
Leave and let a day phase by any way (inn,camp,whatever) The issue seems to be the bones left from the mobs you killed in the room before the throne room. Once they clear go back to the throne and sit and then you should be able to open the green chest that spawns.
Alright, thanks.

BabBright

Jul 31, 2017
Yeesh, what does it take to get her pregnant?
I've had sex with the Kobold Princess so many times, but she never goes further than just being 'fertile'... Also, is there anyway to get more wood yet, and where does the Altar go after you build it? I haven't seen it anywhere.

Last edited:

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Yeesh, what does it take to get her pregnant?
I've had sex with the Kobold Princess so many times, but she never goes further than just being 'fertile'... Also, is there anyway to get more wood yet, and where does the Altar go after you build it? I haven't seen it anywhere.
There's a fertility parameter somewhere. you should be able to notice a portrait change too when a princess gets impregnated. Also try camping every so often because theres a scene where she tells you she's pregnant.

As for the altar, no idea where it is.The sign is out in front of the castle though so maybe it will show up in a later build? or maybe its whats in the treasure room in the cave.That you cant unlock until you clear some objective I'm still figuring out.

BabBright

Jul 31, 2017
There's a fertility parameter somewhere. you should be able to notice a portrait change too when a princess gets impregnated. Also try camping every so often because theres a scene where she tells you she's pregnant.

As for the altar, no idea where it is.The sign is out in front of the castle though so maybe it will show up in a later build? or maybe its whats in the treasure room in the cave.That you cant unlock until you clear some objective I'm still figuring out.
I know that there's a change for WHEN she's pregnant, but so far I've never seen it despite her being fertile, and having had sex with her repeatedly, and the fertility cheat doesn't seem to do anything... Here's hoping that I can find more 'workers' and possibly do something else with her Reign.

BabBright

Jul 31, 2017
And now I'm stuck at an event that I can't do anything to stop that requires a picture that the game can't find, in a folder that seemingly doesn't exist...Anyone know how to get to the graphics folder for this game?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes