SpringLoki

Apr 6, 2019
1)What to do with golem princess? I have like 10 affinity, but 0 hearts with her and when i am trying to greet her,she says that she doesn't have time for me.2)where to find moth ministry for moth princess?I searched the forest,but there is no sign of them.3)i have 2 different dragon from eggs,but how do i fly in the kingdom above?
You use left ctrl on world map to fly and can you tell me where you found dragon eggs ? I locked myself out of getting a cuccofeatuer

PlayerOk

Jul 22, 2018
You use left ctrl on world map to fly and can you tell me where you found dragon eggs ? I locked myself out of getting a cuccofeatuer
i found one on desert princess route,there was merchant,you give him 2000 candies and he give you egg,for second i found female dragon on canyon past mouse town,there were a chest near her,it's hidden passage right after

Reactions: SpringLoki

PlayerOk

Jul 22, 2018
1)What to do with golem princess? I have like 10 affinity, but 0 hearts with her and when i am trying to greet her,she says that she doesn't have time for me.2)where to find moth ministry for moth princess?I searched the forest,but there is no sign of them. is still unsolved

Zar Doz

Sep 13, 2017
Anyone else unable to get into any of the rabbit buildings after that reign was captured? Its just a black screen for me that never loads.

Dark_Messiah

Apr 19, 2017
Can anyone please tell me where to find the minister for wyvern princess quest? The quest says the clue is in one of the northern kingom's dock, but the only dock i can find is the slime princess' and there is no clue there. The only other place i found that even remotely resembles a dock is the beach, but found no clue there either.
Anyone?

PlayerOk

Jul 22, 2018
Dragon ice princess says:i sense her stench on you!away with that stench;what to do with it? i want to get the ice dragon

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
am i the only one who gets missing animation by the harvest princess or is this animation not implemented yet?

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
who is komachi and which quest is it?
Komachi is a spider lady you can find in the pass to the south of clocktower town. She's hidden behind some breakable rocks and a wall, and will require you to bring her 3 butterflies every few days. In return she'll give you some cosmetics. If you fail to bring her butterflies often enough, she'll die. I didn't know that until I went to check on her and found the room empty.

Reactions: Daroka

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
Komachi is a spider lady you can find in the pass to the south of clocktower town. She's hidden behind some breakable rocks and a wall, and will require you to bring her 3 butterflies every few days. In return she'll give you some cosmetics. If you fail to bring her butterflies often enough, she'll die. I didn't know that until I went to check on her and found the room empty.
thanks you do you know how long she can survive without butterflys?

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes