Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Huh? Living forms of GhostP and SkellyP added? This change alone makes this update really interesting... even if i know neither of them have animations yet. Still waiting for the living form (and more anims) for GolemP though...

Reactions: Hajtand

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I think Towerfag is possibly one of the most active developers. It's certainly a passion project and the fire is still blazing hot. Winning me over for sure. I might be a supporter starting from the next month.

Kakcom

Jun 26, 2019
So the cheat patch. Is there a how to: guide on how to use it once I drag and drop it into my Patches folder? I assumed an option would appear in game.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
Common Events 511 *Cheats* What happens when all the 'Jump To Label: End' gets changed to just Exit Event Processing... The bloody thing starts working
v0.16.2
Patches/Patch1557114518.rvdata2

Seems to be compatible with v0.16.3 & v0.16.4 & v0.16.5 & v0.16.6

Not needed for v0.16.7, Hooray(y)

v0.16.16
Updated Cheat Codes Patch
This is mostly if you want to use Unofficial Cheats

Codes have changed since v0.16.15

Added Unofficial Cheat Codes
543210 = Re-Enable Achievements
Note: Since Cheats use Switch 3910: Achi Lock to stop the "Warning" message from repeating re-enabling achievements will re-enable this "Warning" as well

777777 = Limit Breaker
Select a Party Member and they will become stronger (HP/MP 9999, DEF/MAT/MDF/AGI/LUK 999)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Added this pic for those curious why Cheats didn't work :p

the cheats worked one time and then I left the game came back and they did not work again is this a bug?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
the cheats worked one time and then I left the game came back and they did not work again is this a bug?
You could say that since Towerfag randomizes the cheat codes from time to time. Or is this something specific to the new codes not working?

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
Anyone have the pictures of the reanimated princesses? I've always wondered what their living versions would look like. I was real disappointed when I managed to resurrect Skeleton Princess and found the living version hadn't been implemented yet.

It wasn't that long ago that I did my last playthrough of this though, so don't feel like diving back in for at least a few more patches.

LEWD!100%

Nov 20, 2017
I'm in trouble doing the DesertP knights inc quest, it seems that the moon festival doesn't happen every day.
Does it have a specific day or it's a bug?

Reactions: IamSandwich

IamSandwich

Jun 12, 2018
I'm in trouble doing the DesertP knights inc quest, it seems that the moon festival doesn't happen every day.
Does it have a specific day or it's a bug?
Just check at night the small sign at the entrance it will tell you when it's going to happen.

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Hello there !
I bought it on steam, (was a patreon with the old artist years ago),so I already put 8+ hours into the game! (first time from those year,long before redraws and so on.)
I am asking,is there a chance to decide to do other princess storyline affter when I did not picked the "correct" answer because I did not felt myself to "be ready" ?
-I saw the "wyvern princes" fly away and for a while I did not saw her in her lair.
-And many princes offered me a storyline,but I did not accepted because I wanted to do it later,and could not get back to them with this chance later... :(
And affter a lot of fuck my kobold princess stayed for days in faun's pub,I tought she is finaly pregnant,but in her notes I saw just "fertile" not pregnant.
Just save before every princess before I chouse one of them and I can't have all of them on the same save or I am just a noob,and I can do that somehow! :O

Sorry for bad english!

Last edited:

Plazaz

Oct 31, 2018
Common Events 511 *Cheats* What happens when all the 'Jump To Label: End' gets changed to just Exit Event Processing... The bloody thing starts working
v0.16.2

v0.16.16

Note: Since Cheats use Switch 3910: Achi Lock to stop the "Warning" message from repeating re-enabling achievements will re-enable this "Warning" as well

777777 = Limit Breaker
Select a Party Member and they will become stronger (HP/MP 9999, DEF/MAT/MDF/AGI/LUK 999)

Can i make a request for a cheat code the just gives you 99 of all items or just the costumes for the princesses because i dont know how to get some of them and it doesn't say how to get it in the wiki

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Can i make a request for a cheat code the just gives you 99 of all items or just the costumes for the princesses because i dont know how to get some of them and it doesn't say how to get it in the wiki
Patches v0.16.16 CE 511 Cheats UPD2
Patches/Patch1572794088.rvdata2

Supersedes Patch1572581955.rvdata2

Unofficial Cheat Code: 987789 = Costume Collector

Pretty much this goes through the entire Armor Database and gives you anything deemed a Costume, Equipment Type ID 5, so it might catch a few debug items *shrugs*. It's only error checking is if a Costume doesn't exist or doesn't have a name.

Note: This will probably generate a lot of popups in game :p

Now why you would want 99 of every unique costume well that is a secret to everyone lol

Though out of curiosity what Costumes were you looking for?

Reactions: Plazaz

IamSandwich

Jun 12, 2018
Hello there !
I bought it on steam, (was a patreon with the old artist years ago),so I already put 8+ hours into the game! (first time from those year,long before redraws and so on.)
I am asking,is there a chance to decide to do other princess storyline affter when I did not picked the "correct" answer because I did not felt myself to "be ready" ?
-I saw the "wyvern princes" fly away and for a while I did not saw her in her lair.
-And many princes offered me a storyline,but I did not accepted because I wanted to do it later,and could not get back to them with this chance later... :(
And affter a lot of fuck my kobold princess stayed for days in faun's pub,I tought she is finaly pregnant,but in her notes I saw just "fertile" not pregnant.
Just save before every princess before I chouse one of them and I can't have all of them on the same save or I am just a noob,and I can do that somehow! :O

Sorry for bad english!
Usually takes days for princesses to know they are pregnant, also when this happens it is because there is an event triggered on pregnancy, so the game doesn't show you the character's "pregnant" status, just camp with the character and wait for the pregnancy scene that comes with it. As for the routes do 1 per playthrough, you carry your kids and slaves through newgame+ if nothing of the above works try using those golden powders, can't remember the name or the town where u buy it from, but those hastes pregnancy, you can make the character have the baby or be fully aware of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: FHDani

FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Usually takes days for princesses to know they are pregnant, also when this happens it is because there is an event triggered on pregnancy, so the game doesn't show you the character's "pregnant" status, just camp with the character and wait for the pregnancy scene that comes with it. As for the routes do 1 per playthrough, you carry your kids and slaves through newgame+ if nothing of the above works try using those golden powders, can't remember the name or the town where u buy it from, but those hastes pregnancy, you can make the character have the baby or be fully aware of it.
Kobold Princes just departed affter sex,she is fertile, and I can' interact with her...Just told me,she is happy, and she does not care about the surrounding...
"You look at the princess, she looks blissfull, yet you can't make eye contact with her and she doesn't seem conscious of her surroundings.Something inside her broke."

So Save before every Princess chance, and I can do it... I am sad but it is okay,there is 15 save slots, and I can replace them manualy ! xD
Thank you for your answers !!

For "as many mating animtions (not special/princess),the sheep Witch could be enought at southt nearby the Bunny's Kingdoms"?
For example:
She can copy the red dragon "casual sex scene" already,and I just have 3 animations yet, and I met just 2 times with the dragon princess 1 (Kobold mine and in her castle)

Later:Found on wiki!
I did not expetct to find xD

I think "arts for story" ! :)

Last edited:

lalo

Jun 28, 2017
v0.16.2

v0.16.16

777777 = Limit Breaker

Not working for me :/

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes