pluem

Jun 9, 2017
how to use cheat code I tired to enter the code on stone but nothing happen pls help me
sorry for poor english

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
how to use cheat code I tired to enter the code on stone but nothing happen pls help me
sorry for poor english
Since the Cheat Codes get randomized from time to time be sure you are using the right Cheat Codes that match the Game Version.

It would also help if you gave more details:
1: Game Version (ie v0.16.19)
2: Cheat Code Used (ie 401322 Swirlies Code for v0.16.19)

Dependent on Cheat Code a Small Text Box might popup above the Player's Head indicating it was activated. If you hear a Buzzer then the Cheat Code could have not been entered correctly, was for a different version of the Game, or there could be a problem with the Code itself.

The Code 841366, Disable or enable Winning Conditions, was removed in v0.16.19 do to redundancy as it can be found in System Options

pluem

Jun 9, 2017
Since the Cheat Codes get randomized from time to time be sure you are using the right Cheat Codes that match the Game Version.

It would also help if you gave more details:
1: Game Version (ie v0.16.19)
2: Cheat Code Used (ie 401322 Swirlies Code for v0.16.19)

Dependent on Cheat Code a Small Text Box might popup above the Player's Head indicating it was activated. If you hear a Buzzer then the Cheat Code could have not been entered correctly, was for a different version of the Game, or there could be a problem with the Code itself.

The Code 841366, Disable or enable Winning Conditions, was removed in v0.16.19 do to redundancy as it can be found in System Options
v0.16.19 go to stone enter cheat code press " z " correct?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Towerfag can't figure out proper error handling... Really is a decent debugger script that hard to install?
Well pluem what is wrong is the game took a Script from either an Event or Common Event, tried feeding it to the Game Interpreter, and it puked garbage :sick: As to what caused it well that 'Error Message' doesn't say.

Script: Game_Interpreter
Line: 1417 is:
Code:
eval(script)
Were you doing anything at the time? Location, Interacting with something, or did this just go kablooey for the lols?
No it is not your fault just trying to get a sense of the running environment :geek:

Reactions: godlike123

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
thats what I mean, its been 3 days and the same people are in all the areas. The Bar hasn't even gotten any npcs.
That is odd but I'm not sure what is causing it besides RNG Shenanigans
Seems the Tavern has a Roll on how many NPCs are inside then Rolls again if the War Value is high. This is done Daily so make sure you sleep one full cycle (just rest at Faun's Tavern)

v0.16.19
Common Event 149 *daily2* NPCs
Control Variables: [1304:NPCs in tav] = Random No.(3...5)
Three-dot form creates a range that excludes the specified high value so 3-4 NPCs
It calculates the Total Wars then divides by 2
Take the NPCs in tav - (Total Wars/2)
If that is less than 0 it Rolls Random No.(0...1) so 0?

Eh it's late so how about I just Jimmy NPCs in tav = 5

CE 149 daily2 NPCs
Patches/Patch1576475500.rvdata2

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
I don't like the short attack frame, and fighting enemies feels hit & run or just bumper-cars. Also, load screens are crazy long for an rpg-maker game. I like the idea behind the story and the custom music, but the having low attack frames makes the game not fun.

davederick

Mar 28, 2018
I have this bug where skeleton princess sprite will always stay on human form no matter what costume i made her wear.

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes