Durper

Jul 25, 2017
So I may have fucked up something by noping out via reset button of what I assume is the Wendigo Princess boss fight (which I enable on accident too, clicked through dialogue too fast), now when I go in that room, she acts as if a battle is going, but without actually hitting me, or me being able to even attack (to the point she can actually trap me in a corner if she can). What do ?

Jul 31, 2018
can someone tell me where is the entrance to the beast cave?

edit: every time i try to go to the southern kingdom my game freeze

Last edited:

n3x05

May 17, 2019
I love this game, but are there any news regarding the "genetics" mechanic? I think this was the most interesting feature proposed and would make this game one of the most memorable of all...

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Anyone here who knows about the variables in Princess Conquest and might know how to change them so you can use Slaves and your Progenies for Battle Fuck or even diddle them yourself directly?

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
well you can do your slaves if their lust is high enough it seems 3 lust seemed to work and I think progeny is mod only(I might be wrong now, but it was)

Dereth

Nov 12, 2018
Diddling with offspring is possible at least by selling them as harlots in southern kingdom and buying their services.

Other stuff I've found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah same like you can let your children diddle each other if you put them in the Daycare and spy on them.
I just wish you could do it directly.
What i wish more however is making it possible to get them into battlefuck stuff. Either your slaves or your progenies too.

The explanation on Towerfags Discord why it isn't possible to directly fuck your progenies is because Patreon doesn't allow incest stuff, even though there is plenty of it in the game already.

So if anyone knows what to do to enable Battlefuck slaves and progenies and diddling your progenies directly on camp let me know.
Maybe by altering those codes in saveedits?

deekinftw

Mar 22, 2018
Yeah same like you can let your children diddle each other if you put them in the Daycare and spy on them.
I just wish you could do it directly.
What i wish more however is making it possible to get them into battlefuck stuff. Either your slaves or your progenies too.

The explanation on Towerfags Discord why it isn't possible to directly fuck your progenies is because Patreon doesn't allow incest stuff, even though there is plenty of it in the game already.

So if anyone knows what to do to enable Battlefuck slaves and progenies and diddling your progenies directly on camp let me know.
Maybe by altering those codes in saveedits?
The Kobold Paladin who can join you has Battlefuck enabled (though currently it's only her unique animation instead of also including the generic kobold NPC anims) and the game treats her under the same system as the slaves/progeny. Might be something to look into if one's to try and enable it for any slaves/progeny.

xxgurkexx

Jul 8, 2017
Is anyone else having issues entering the south part of the map after entering cat route? All input seems to be disabled after entering the south

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
so which is 16.20 out of these
All those patches are all meant for v0.16.20. If you are looking for the v0.16.20 download link then check the 1st page

As for the patches that are less mods and more fixes then
Patch1576870347.rvdata2, Patch1576870442.rvdata2, Patch1576870830.rvdata2, Patch1576870884.rvdata2, and Patch1576870973.rvdata2

Durper

Jul 25, 2017
Aight so I decided to wipe my save clean given it seemed I locked myself out of most endings (I turned down DP1's offer, DP2 refuses to talk, Kobold I have no idea where it starts, Dog...I leave for later, Cat I think I fucked something up in the lead up as she keeps giving me the "hunt an elite monster" quest over and over, and Wyvern...turns out putting your items in the Mystery Box without knowing how to end the game is a bad idea, as it put the only Lumpy Frish in the game there ! As for a Conquest end... is it even possible in this build ? Note that there was only two reigns left, Desert in the north and Cat in the south.)

Anyway, ACTUAL QUESTIONS :

-I had the Wendigo Princess go back to her tower, she
, but nothing else happens there, all that did is give me affinity points with the mice of all things. Is there more to that ?

-What's the point of the mushroom cave beyond the bridge ?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
turns out putting your items in the Mystery Box without knowing how to end the game is a bad idea
Too bad you can't force it open with something like an Unofficial Cheat Code...
411126 = Open Mystery Box
http://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-16-20-towerfag.602/post-1882208

-I had the Wendigo Princess go back to her tower, she
, but nothing else happens there, all that did is give me affinity points with the mice of all things. Is there more to that ?
Wendigo Princess like many other things are neat concepts lost in the sands of time... Her Quest was "to be continued" but Towerfag hasn't gotten around to it and I doubt has plans to in the near future.

-What's the point of the mushroom cave beyond the bridge ?
A few things as that is unlocked by figuring out you can use in game mechanics like utilizing weather. Who would have guessed when it rains it pours ;)
It contains a Mimic if you are going for the Mimic Princess
If you had Kobold Princess and Skeleton Princess in your party before the fight then you would have gotten a little skit with them.

MagusOfAss

Aug 29, 2018
masterdragonson

If you have time, may I request some help checking my save for problems with getting Human Princess pregnant?
The latest patches are applied and I used cheats but didn't touch variables or switches.
Could it have something to do with gifting too many Queen's Milk and Lump Pills?
I tested getting her pregnant with a fresh game playthrough with similar methods and it worked but for this run it seems bugged. Which switches and variables can I change to get her pregnant (while throned and Queen's Milk in effect)?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
masterdragonson

If you have time, may I request some help checking my save for problems with getting Human Princess pregnant?
The latest patches are applied and I used cheats but didn't touch variables or switches.
Could it have something to do with gifting too many Queen's Milk and Lump Pills?
I tested getting her pregnant with a fresh game playthrough with similar methods and it worked but for this run it seems bugged. Which switches and variables can I change to get her pregnant (while throned and Queen's Milk in effect)?
Item 31
Name "Pair of Red Thread Rings"
Description "Anything placed through one ring will emerge from the other."

Open Menu > Items > Key Items
Use "Pair of Red Thread Rings"
Reset Red Thread Rings

You're cumming inside her and all the seed is spilling on the ground :ROFLMAO: Well at least that is where I think it's going as I didn't see them paired... the game says you got over 200 of the portal things

Reactions: MagusOfAss
3.50 star(s) 55 Votes