Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
I tried to enter a castle and the game just froze though the skeletons are still moving for some reason is there a way to unfreeze it because I don't know how long ago my last save was.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
Does anyone know how to get past the dark room in the mimic labyrinth?
Never mind.

Last edited:

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
They are now trying to make a TCG of the game when the game itself isn't even finished.....
*sigh* One of the most ADHD ridden devs I've ever had the displeasure of enjoying their game.

At the very least, make a wiki so that players aren't fumbling in the dark half the time instead of wasting time with this shite.

Nanaki26

Dec 14, 2018
So this recent update, i try loading a save and after taking 3 steps i get a "divided by zero" error and game closes, any idea on why that happens?

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
so what kind of rape content is there?
and are the female characters able to get pregnant from it?
It's mainly battle rape, but you can have your character participate in sleep rape with the princesses. It's mostly meaningless, they'll never bring it up nor have any change in demeanor and the only indication it happens is a purple bar in their diary. Fill it up, and you'll unlock their succubi form where they'll be the ones doing the raping.
They can get pregnant, but the dev made it purposely vague so it doesn't matter if it's your kid or a bandits, the reaction is still the same.

Reactions: BullRush77

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022

Try Searching the internet next time
AFAIK, the wiki are made and organized by fans, lagged behind quite a bit and the newer contents are written in not so easy to read format.

I think the dude you're commenting is right. Devs are unwise for focusing on TCG instead of increasing the accessibility for playing their game like make official wiki. If they don't have the commitment to do it, at least assist the wiki volunteer, damn it.

LoveChild

Nov 19, 2019
so what kind of rape content is there?
and are the female characters able to get pregnant from it?

Mostly battle fuck, if the princess gets hit during battle, there is a change the enemy can rape her based on princess's lust level.

If the enemy ejaculates inside the princess's pussy, she can get pregnant but this doesn't extend to other characters like Amelie and the DLC characters even though they can be battle fucked.

somberibis

Nov 27, 2020
Other than quests, are there any consistent, repeatable sources of swirlies to farm?
High luck with a progeny (SSS rank if possible), go to the mimic princess dungeon, kill those silly little weird sacks. If you have the lower level of the dungeon unlocked, there's 5 of those guys really close to the door that goes down to it, so you can respawn them by entering and exiting the door. Not only do they give an ok amount of swirlies on each kill, they also drop high-end equipment if your luck is high enough, and these can be sold for up to 10k swirlies each at the shop.

A little tedious but luckily you don't have to do it for too long in order to max out your swirlies.

Reactions: Med554!

Med554!

Apr 7, 2023
I've been grinding for like an hour and a half save scumming the beach treasure hunt and I just cannot get the Kobold Princess swimsuit. Is there a way to make it drop or some other way to get it?

3.50 star(s) 55 Votes