trilosis

May 23, 2017
how i get to princess dragon III, I go to the stair to go see her and is dont work do i have to play on the beta?
Not sure if the beta is needed, but DPIII is located in the kingdom below, in the .

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Hello, i wanted to know if there's a way to have both harvest princess and scarecrow princess, and if there is, how? thx
Go through the process of HarvestP personal quests till the point you can let her abdicate with you, and keep on talking to ScarecrowP when she claims the throne and she'll eventually join you.

lwynuu

Mar 18, 2020
I swear a little debug code would likely fix this...

1) Do you have the game in a protected space? If so move it somewhere else.
Like "C:\Games\Princess & Conquest v0.17.17"
I doubt you would actually extracted this to "Program Files" but just making sure it's in a place where it can read/write data

2) In the Main Game Directory with the exe is there a "Saves" folder? The game really should have some idiot logic to see if this folder exist and if not create it but I think that was too hard. In case it isn't there then go ahead an make a new folder called "Saves"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks this helped alot, and thnx for everyones help too, wish they simply fixed this lol.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
Go through the process of HarvestP personal quests till the point you can let her abdicate with you, and keep on talking to ScarecrowP when she claims the throne and she'll eventually join you.
Can someone explain me one by one how to recruit HarvestP and ScarecrowP through pregnancy? I have "Cardinal Bell", I manage to get her to abdicate and stay on my team, but still can't get her pregnant. I found information on the wiki about how this should be done, but there are some things I don't understand.

"1. First and foremost, cardinal bell. You need to have it in your inventory to change their gender, that means not giving it back to them yet before you change their gender after defeating pumpking or you have the bell already on NG +

2.Next up, walk up to them and change their gender (Make sure that you didn't pull your hand away in the 4th conversation)

3.No vaginal scenes, just anal, so you need a pair of red thread rings which you can get at Human reign, in the chest behind HumanP

4.To use the red thread rings, click them in your inventory and choose the combine option and it'll ask if you if you want to use it on a princess panty. Choose "front" in the next choice, and you'll get Tricky Panties (V). Use the red thread rings again and use the place option and put it in an orifice of the princess of your choosing.

5.Sex the princess you placed the red thread ring on (make sure she has an animation for the particular hole you're using) that you just implanted a ring into. Shorty Special optional but highly recommended. It's obtainable via the Greenkin Brewery in Goblin Kingdom once everyday (so essentially unlimited as of 0.17.14 not sure if they'll patch this out) after paying a one time fee of 20,000 swirlies to the bouncer in the upper right hand corner of the brewery. "

Most I do not understand step two, how to change someone's gender, I can only use Cardinal Bell on the team.
I am asking for help and best regards.
ps. sorry for all the mistakes english is not my language.

trilosis

May 23, 2017
Can someone explain me one by one how to recruit HarvestP and ScarecrowP through pregnancy? I have "Cardinal Bell", I manage to get her to abdicate and stay on my team, but still can't get her pregnant. I found information on the wiki about how this should be done, but there are some things I don't understand.

"1. First and foremost, cardinal bell. You need to have it in your inventory to change their gender, that means not giving it back to them yet before you change their gender after defeating pumpking or you have the bell already on NG +

2.Next up, walk up to them and change their gender (Make sure that you didn't pull your hand away in the 4th conversation)

3.No vaginal scenes, just anal, so you need a pair of red thread rings which you can get at Human reign, in the chest behind HumanP

4.To use the red thread rings, click them in your inventory and choose the combine option and it'll ask if you if you want to use it on a princess panty. Choose "front" in the next choice, and you'll get Tricky Panties (V). Use the red thread rings again and use the place option and put it in an orifice of the princess of your choosing.

5.Sex the princess you placed the red thread ring on (make sure she has an animation for the particular hole you're using) that you just implanted a ring into. Shorty Special optional but highly recommended. It's obtainable via the Greenkin Brewery in Goblin Kingdom once everyday (so essentially unlimited as of 0.17.14 not sure if they'll patch this out) after paying a one time fee of 20,000 swirlies to the bouncer in the upper right hand corner of the brewery. "

Most I do not understand step two, how to change someone's gender, I can only use Cardinal Bell on the team.
I am asking for help and best regards.
ps. sorry for all the mistakes english is not my language.
HarvestP and their pregnancy mechanics can be confusing, I understand.

To correctly use the Cardinal Bell, you need to go into your inventory until you find the Cardinal Bell, then click on it and hover over HarvestP's icon and press [ENTER], or whatever your confirm button is. This will change their gender, use it until they're female.

At this point, when you have sex with them using the anal sex option (this doesn't make sense but that's just how it is until there is a vaginal animation) will have a chance of impregnating HarvestP.

Using the Shorty Special obtained at the brewery found in GoblinP's kingdom or making sure that HarvestP is fertile (happens 4 days every month and/or HarvestP's diary shows one or both of their ovum glowing) helps increase pregnancy chance alot.

ScarecrowP is a princess in lore, but game-wise, she's considered more of a progency and cannot be impregnated.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Full save?
The game works in a way that there are multiple ways to finish it and the game to some degree encourages new game+ playthroughs. So there isn't a way to get a full save, since there are so many paths to take and new stuff are added as the game get's updated. Like for instance an NPC called Komachi can only be met in the first 20 days of a new game, because if you don't find her and bring her food she will starve to death, you then have to feed her every 7 days or she will still die unless you give her a specific food item that will make her self-reliant.

On a side note at the moment the paths you can take to reach and ending are primarily the following.

Dragon princess I or II and Skeleton/Slime/Kobold/Dog/Wyvern/Cat/Ghost princess. Eventually all princesses will have an ending but so far these are all I know of, some of them even have multiple endings as in good/bad/neutral endings. Often the routes to the different endings are the same but one choice during the route will change what ending you get for instance on the Kobold route you will get asked to give up a stone or not. Giving it up get's you the neutral ending and not giving it up will give you the good ending.

Anyhow here is an old save of mine that starts infront of Dragon Princess II and about to do her last quest. So just go and talk with her and finish it, should be super easy since your pretty much immortal since the knight is wearing the exchange hp dmg to money armor and have a ton of money.

Then you'll start a new game + with pretty much a perfect start. I did use cheats on the save so it's not a cheat free save if that's what you wanted.

Also as a tip if your having trouble with a princess and want to get her pregnant but can't sleep with her yet, an easy work around is to sneak in then interact with their panties, use the Pair of Red Thread Rings and install the front part into the panties then equip the back part on a princess in your party and have anal sex with the princess. Eventually the princess with the panties holding the front part will get impregnated since this results in you actually penetrating and emptying your load into that princess instead of the one your taking from behind.

Last edited:

trilosis

May 23, 2017
when i start the game, half of the screen is not showing?
Never heard of that happening before. Try to redownload the game (or a previous version or a beta version) and/or reset your PC and see if the problem persists. If it does, I would suspect the problem originates with your PC.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
How can I out here
My guess is your using my old save, the save is mostly played from before the diving part was implemented and at that time I had not done the diving quest that was later added so my knight can't swim. How I got there was by using faeries that allows you to fly there however once I got there to do the last quest the return option dissapeared (not sure if intended or a bug) and I had forgotten to bring extra faeries to try and fly back with. So the knight is stuck there unless you finish the DPII quest and start a new game or you use one of the buttons to make the game teleport you back to the main continent.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
My guess is your using my old save, the save is mostly played from before the diving part was implemented and at that time I had not done the diving quest that was later added so my knight can't swim. How I got there was by using faeries that allows you to fly there however once I got there to do the last quest the return option dissapeared (not sure if intended or a bug) and I had forgotten to bring extra faeries to try and fly back with. So the knight is stuck there unless you finish the DPII quest and start a new game or you use one of the buttons to make the game teleport you back to the main continent.
Oh yeah they did phase the fairy routes out when they got reworked and introduced as actual characters.

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes