Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
2 affinity will get you to meet most princess
It increases if the Kingdom is at War, also for the very first playthrough i recommend ignoring the princesses and you just doing what you want and once you have some better gear, ability to fly/breath underwater etc and around lvl 20+ then i recommend going into NG+ making it a bit easier.

PS: also sex is a good way to raise random affinities, if you do it with random humans you raise affinity in the human kingdom and so on.

Or you can just cheat peaceful kingdoms, if its too annoying to deal with the wars.

Reactions: FetishFocusedNerd
Dec 4, 2021
It increases if the Kingdom is at War, also for the very first playthrough i recommend ignoring the princesses and you just doing what you want and once you have some better gear, ability to fly/breath underwater etc and around lvl 20+ then i recommend going into NG+ making it a bit easier.

PS: also sex is a good way to raise random affinities, if you do it with random humans you raise affinity in the human kingdom and so on.

Or you can just cheat peaceful kingdoms, if its too annoying to deal with the wars.
yeah.. I just bough seggs with a golem for 6000 swirlies and brough golem princess back from -10 pure hatred.

btw..very emergent question as im currently in a save whereif i pass the night the "slime princess reign hadfallen into ruin" without a siege or any way to stop it. in fact, the slime reign dont even chance after thenotice, but i have no idea what that means.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
yeah.. I just bough seggs with a golem for 6000 swirlies and brough golem princess back from -10 pure hatred.

btw..very emergent question as im currently in a save whereif i pass the night the "slime princess reign hadfallen into ruin" without a siege or any way to stop it. in fact, the slime reign dont even chance after thenotice, but i have no idea what that means.
Falling into ruin is different than being conquered. If you look at the reign menu, you'll see gold coins. The lower that is, the higher chance it is they will fall into ruin. Once in ruin, their population will steadily drop until they basically die off. I honestly forgot about this since the only time I had a kingdom fall into ruin was back when Mermaid kingdom was first introduced.

For free random sex, talk to bar patrons, visit mouse kingdom, visit the beach, visit goblin brewery, visit the ghost mansion's garden once ghost princess has been "revived", visit the cat kingdom's hunter area and visit the club in the shark port.

Atal112

Jun 17, 2020
I haven't played the game in a few months now,are the beta builds not a thing anymore or are they just not posted in the comments like they used to be?

coid33

Jul 25, 2023
is anyone else getting stuck when managing workers for the kobold princess? Like if I press left or right once, the game just freezes. I've tried waiting and I'm still just stuck. It worked until I got to the bottom room. Now it just freezes not allowing me to escape or move it. Any fix or is this just a really bad issue?

trilosis

May 23, 2017
I haven't played the game in a few months now,are the beta builds not a thing anymore or are they just not posted in the comments like they used to be?
They're not posted as often anymore. I believe beta builds were moved to a pricier patreon tier some time ago and I'm unsure if steam users get beta builds.

LucaMaster

Jul 13, 2018
Hey guys! My save is crashing after moving to the latest version, 20.08. I get the following error before crashing: Script 'Game_interpreter' line 1417:NoMethodError occurred. underfined method '[]=' for0:fixnum
Any ideas on how to fix it?

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
They're not posted as often anymore. I believe beta builds were moved to a pricier patreon tier some time ago and I'm unsure if steam users get beta builds.
I have the game bought in Steam, i can assure there's no beta build for us anymore. The last time i feet dissapointed on patreon, was the time they removed the progeny pregnancy goal. Im not a patron and i never was, but i don't like how they use to squeeze their patrons. At least is the feeling i had with it seeing by outside...

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
any chance for pervert dash 1.5?
Pervert Dash has been renamed to Pervert Dash Unlimited - it can be accessed or by

overall names of the minigames:

or look up on itch.io

can't hurt to look it up. ya know

Reactions: lTTMl and Nionatu

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Hey guys! My save is crashing after moving to the latest version, 20.08. I get the following error before crashing: Script 'Game_interpreter' line 1417:NoMethodError occurred. underfined method '[]=' for0:fixnum
at this Point Ill just quote what Tower Said:
Hopefully, this build won't have as many issues at .07 at launch, but if you experience any trouble with this build, contact me on and I'll deal with it!

Terrec

May 26, 2022
Try saving in a different area in 20.07 and then upgrading.

Kernels

Oct 11, 2021
how can I get rid of things? especially how can i get rid of cauldron pin? I don't want the gallery to be fully unlocked. No one buys this thing and no one accepts it as a gift. I got it at the very beginning of the walkthrough after the code from mini game, starting all over again would be.. problematic

Terrec

May 26, 2022
how can I get rid of things? especially how can i get rid of cauldron pin? I don't want the gallery to be fully unlocked. No one buys this thing and no one accepts it as a gift. I got it at the very beginning of the walkthrough after the code from mini game, starting all over again would be.. problematic
Oh, yeah, I thought I should have put a warning on that one. Here, add the file from this zip to your Patches folder and you'll be able to sell it to Merchant Princess when she's in the Tavern.
Edit: While official patches shouldn't interfere with it, it will interfere with official patches unless it somehow loads first, so be sure to delete it as soon as you're done with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kernels
Jan 8, 2020
I have the steam version, but from what I can see the controller is still kinda bad, though my controller is also really old so maybe just me...
is the controller support still trash? I'd actually like to purchase it in steam but not gonna waste my time again if the dev pretends controller support is adequate
If you have the Steam version of the game and you can't get the game to register your controller, could you try this out?

1. Disable the "Steam Overlay while in-game" option in General tab(it doesn't even work anyway, as far as I'm aware).
001.jpg
2. Select the "Enable Steam Input" option in the Controller tab.
002.jpg
3. Go to controller layouts and select/customize your layout(I used the default Gamepad one but swapped the X and A buttons).
4. Launch the game via Steam.

And hopefully it'll work? I got this game in... December? and I couldn't get my PS4 controller to register no matter what the hell I tried, I turned off the Steam Overlay option on a whim and now the controller layouts work flawlessly plus I can use the whole controller instead of just the left stick/X/O buttons.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yukemoto

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
Get some wings, a bird or dragon progeny and fly over the mountains separating the two, you completely skip the mouse kingdom, the mines and the mountain cliff

3.40 star(s) 54 Votes