DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
How do I take the money sold girls earned in the brothel?
I can appraise the bowl and it says how much is in there but I cant seem to take it
Pretty much, that's the money she made for the brothel not you. As Medriphon said, upon retrieving her you will receive items. The number and value of the items received will be reflected in how much she made.

Made a little = receive a few common items
Made a lot = receive a lot of items including some rare items
Is it worth it? it's a gamble, if she made a lot than buying her back can be really expensive. But you might get some items that can sale for more than you paid to retrieve her.

fwoog233

May 28, 2020
Is there anyway to raise population? The human kingdom is at 50 pop for me so i wanna make it grow somehow

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Uhh I was reading some change logs and saw there were apparently yuri scenes between certain princess which is disappointing if it's implemented incorrectly. Is this something player instigated or is it unavoidable if you leave certain princesses together at the camp? I was hoping that nekohole would be some sort of creative outlet for all of towerfag's lesbian fetish stuff but if he's added scenes where the princesses fuck eachother without player's suggestion that kind of destroys any sort of romance and just makes it into an orgy game.

I've heard harvest X Rabbit has a scene and cat x human have a scene. Also according to patreon golem and mouse have a scene which he said is to appeal to "yuri or ffm threesome fans". It's starting to sound like only dog princess will be truly monogamous because otherwise it would break her whole "yandere" thing. Can someone explain these scenes and whether they're avoidable? Are they player instigated or is this an orgy game? I'm assuming the latter which is unfortunate especially considering this game has "routes".

Reactions: FFFFFACK

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Oh and on another note does anyone know where to find the spookfest costumes for crusader princess, holsteur princess, and moss princess? I found Ameile and Eldritch princess but I can't find the others.

Nyddark

Sep 6, 2018
Oh and on another note does anyone know where to find the spookfest costumes for crusader princess, holsteur princess, and moss princess? I found Ameile and Eldritch princess but I can't find the others.
Eldritch Princess
Located in wolf cave in a secret area to the top right. Break the wall with some kind of club or mace. Also the same location Moth Princess gets a unique look if you bring her here.

Crusader Princess
Located in the Goddess Monastery in the back area by the cathedral garden, top right by the gallows.

Holstaur Princess
Located at the Holstaur Farm in the back area where the cow races start.

Amelie
Located in the Kobold Mines Near the back where you do the quest Crystal Fever.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Eldritch Princess
Located in wolf cave in a secret area to the top right. Break the wall with some kind of club or mace. Also the same location Moth Princess gets a unique look if you bring her here.

Crusader Princess
Located in the Goddess Monastery in the back area by the cathedral garden, top right by the gallows.

Holstaur Princess
Located at the Holstaur Farm in the back area where the cow races start.

Amelie
Located in the Kobold Mines Near the back where you do the quest Crystal Fever.
That's odd because I swear I checked the monastery and farm already. Well thanks ill check it out. Now all I'm missing is Moss Princess.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
So I just found out that frog princess is an NPC who has 4 unique animations which absolutely mogs most reigning princesses and all other unique NPCs, last time I checked she only had 2 which was already 2 more than skeleton princess had at the time. 4 unique animations that aren't shared with NPCs and not including alternate forms seems to be the soft cap where towerfag stops putting them into polls to focus on rounding out the cast which is good to give unpopular girls a chance and to round out the game more working on old characters or to work on new characters.

I have also found out that plant princess has 2 unique animations (not shared with npcs) before she's even been released... meanwhile skeleton princess has been in the game for years and only somewhat recently recieved 1 unique animation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That being said does that mean newer reigns now start with 2 unique princess animations and 1 unique npc animation? If so I think that's a good idea and would stop situations like skeleton princess only having the generic NPC animation for like 5 or so years lol.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Whats the purpose of alchemy system?
Is there any FAQ about where to find materials and such?
On patreon it says materials are gained from fighting in battles between reigns. Each reign drops a specific material for a specific reign related potion. Harvest has the love potion which ups a reign's affection and princess affection by 2 (about damn time) slime potion can make copies of someone's equipment. There's a whole list of things they do on patreon but basically it gives purpose and incentive to fight in reign wars other than to protect a princess.

Reactions: Vakul

lohanes

Aug 21, 2023
does anyone know how to enslave my progeny? or a way to interact (you know what I mean) with her at the camp, a way other than leaving her in the brothel

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrincessAndConquest-0.20.08Patch5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: trilosis

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I am finished i made a patch and now you can add the DLC princesses to saves

Cheats+DLC makes cheats accessible without the need of a code (except the minigames) and also gives the ability to add DLC characters to party.

Progeny Options gives you the ability to Adopt,Recruit or make them a Slave, also the feature to have sex with them all.
(Please note i only tested this with the normal progeny, i have not tested them with Unique ones or DLC)

I will be updating these as time goes on
Enjoy.
Does this add princesses in the same way the paid version would? As in would they have the same conversations/camp sex scenes as the ones you get from paying money? Also does having them enable you finding the dlc package 2 swimsuits and stuff? One last thing if you remove the mod do the dlc characters still fully function?

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
does anyone know how to enslave my progeny? or a way to interact (you know what I mean) with her at the camp, a way other than leaving her in the brothel
Using the fan patch I think it lets you change them to slaves instead of adoptions/hero banners. But as far unmodded gameplay I don't think it does. I think not having sex with relatives is probably just another one of Patreon's casualities in fact if you adopt a slave I don't think you can even have sex with them anymore.

Reactions: lohanes

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
Does this add princesses in the same way the paid version would? As in would they have the same conversations/camp sex scenes as the ones you get from paying money? Also does having them enable you finding the dlc package 2 swimsuits and stuff? One last thing if you remove the mod do the dlc characters still fully function?
1: Yes but when the DLC characters are fully released by the devs i recommend getting that because some of them don't have skills either because its not coded in correctly or on purpose so that fixes them.
2: i am not sure because i just cheat them in for myself.
3: Yes even if you remove the mod the DLC characters work.

Reactions: QuestionTime
3.40 star(s) 54 Votes