N0bbody

Aug 28, 2017
Is the Queen Route already in the game or do you just get to interact with her in the dragon/wyvern routes?

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Hey guys, i am starting this game now, do you guys have some "tips and tricks" or something like that to start knowing something in the game?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey guys, i am starting this game now, do you guys have some "tips and tricks" or something like that to start knowing something in the game?
It's dangerous to go alone, take this

Otherwise play through the Tutorial as it teaches you basic things like how to level up

Achievements are overrated so don't be afraid of the Cheat Crystal (And turning Achievements off improves performance)
By the Cheat Crystal is a signpost with basic control info (why the bleepin bleep that isn't part of the Tutorial is beyond me)

Get to know the Princesses

Towerfag doesn't like Harems
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-1-towerfag.602/post-1930409

Oh, one last important thing off the top of my head... Have Fun!

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
It's dangerous to go alone, take this

Otherwise play through the Tutorial as it teaches you basic things like how to level up

Achievements are overrated so don't be afraid of the Cheat Crystal (And turning Achievements off improves performance)
By the Cheat Crystal is a signpost with basic control info (why the bleepin bleep that isn't part of the Tutorial is beyond me)

Get to know the Princesses

Towerfag doesn't like Harems
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-1-towerfag.602/post-1930409

Oh, one last important thing off the top of my head... Have Fun!
U are my hero... LOL
ty

Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Im truly beginning to worry about the guy. He hates harems and puts gay stuff in his game (when i first bumped into it since ive started playing... ugh... lets just say im avoiding goblins and kobolds now like theyre my ex). Someone needs to administer some medicine to him.
:ROFLMAO: Really I worried when he went balls to the wall random... Let's get the girls pregnant by randomly sticking the player's dick in every direction but the one that counts :p If it wasn't for or the few remaining scripted scenes you wouldn't have any say in which hole it wound up in

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
If it wasn't for or the few remaining scripted scenes you wouldn't have any say in which hole it wound up in
I still dont have any say which hole it ends up in. Ive got multiple girls pregnant on random by either getting a "boobjob" from SkellyP or by eating out GolemP. Thank god this set of rules doesnt apply to RL or it would really be awkward (and unpredictable) lol

Last edited:
Reactions: masterdragonson
Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone know if the dance till they drop or dance till they drop+ quests are related to the Dancing Djinn achievement? Because the mini-game seems to be really difficult and I don't want to waste my time trying to beat it if it's not related to the achievement.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
I have a question/request:

I know there are scenes (both h and non-h) between princesses in your camp. Does someone have a (even incomplete) list of those?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can someboyd please share a full save with all unlock princesses.Or with Wyvern princess because I cant get her

Psylen

Jan 28, 2020
I did a bit of digging around in the wiki but i didn't find where to buy food from for the princess to eat. Can someone help me, please?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
I did a bit of digging around in the wiki but i didn't find where to buy food from for the princess to eat. Can someone help me, please?
the food stuff is pretty new so not surprising that the wiki doesn't have it yet. not sure where to get any of the new food, i think there was mention of a traveling chef or some junk but I don't know the details. I know you can buy porgy meat, fish, and plump helms from cat that sells food in the cat kingdom. Otherwise merchant princess at the tavern sells milk and honey.

Reactions: Psylen
Mar 28, 2018
All things that can be eaten appear with a little meat symbol on the side, but the princesses have preferences and will refuse to eat any food they don´t like IT IS LOST so be careful.
Also, they only need a certain amount of food per day depending on the food and the princess, and they gain some calories per food, just feed them until you hear a warning sound sound, as anything further than this IS LOST (you can see how full and how many calories they have on their journal)

If you REALLY want to, you can read the specifics at the wiki on their page, right at the bottom of .

I know you can buy porgy meat, fish, and plump helms from cat that sells food in the cat kingdom. Otherwise merchant princess at the tavern sells milk and honey.
You can also get porgy meat from Human Princess Town, at the slums. There´s also a merchant NPC in Finhead territory, if I remember correctly, directly left after entering the town, she sells some seafood and some other stuff, some can also eat butterflies, and don´t forget the alcohol sold inside the club at Hammerhead Port, the Rabbit´s Vineyard, and in Goblin Kingdom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, some foods fill more than others, that´s why the Lump on a Stick combined with Lump Pills is the most efficient way to fill a princess.
Also, the Traveling Chef is a perk for the knight, it makes food more "efficient" (calory-wise) while providing buffs

Reactions: Psylen and Owl_Mask

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
So I guess... everyone's been waiting For :

Link to Patreon:
Link to Mega:
Changelog(pastebin):

+

Updated cheats(patreon):
Updated List(pastebin):

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes