AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Guys I am officially worried all the kobolds are missing and they are talking about another brothel in the game where are the workers and such to rebuild the kingdom cause they are gone like literally gone
There's an order to this route. Romance KoboldP fully, then use the resources you're given (in a chest next to the throne) to build a sign. It'll go up the next day, and then you get to start looking. There's a Kobold in the Tavern at night, one in the ancient battleground (by GolemP's tower), one frozen in the Lich cave, one for sale in the Goblin auctions, one sleeping outside the Big Dungeon, one hanging out by the Farm, one on PirateP's ship, one in the Fairy grove, and...I think I'm missing a few, but those are just off the top of my head. Basically check every location that isn't locked behind someone else's route.

If you've properly started the Kobold route and they still aren't showing up, then something else is wrong.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
There's an order to this route. Romance KoboldP fully, then use the resources you're given (in a chest next to the throne) to build a sign. It'll go up the next day, and then you get to start looking. There's a Kobold in the Tavern at night, one in the ancient battleground (by GolemP's tower), one frozen in the Lich cave, one for sale in the Goblin auctions, one sleeping outside the Big Dungeon, one hanging out by the Farm, one on PirateP's ship, one in the Fairy grove, and...I think I'm missing a few, but those are just off the top of my head. Basically check every location that isn't locked behind someone else's route.

If you've properly started the Kobold route and they still aren't showing up, then something else is wrong.
Thanks and how do I properly get wood

dreadlord56

Oct 13, 2017
thank you
thanks so much it works now
No prob mates, I consider this side of the forums require more helping hands so I joined, even though I'm not really into towerfag and his direction of the game, yes I'm more towards "/tg/ canon, no cucks allowed, towercuck is a crybaby" side but it does not mean I should be an arse and don't give a helping hand here

hotforhairy

May 7, 2017
i have a problem, each time i launch the game i cannot move, i can only move with my xbox one controller and select things with keyboard :O

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
What's the proper way to get wood for kobolds kingdom
After you clear out the fallen rocks and open up the entrance again, you can send workers out to chop trees down. I don't think the Knight actually has a way of getting wood on his own--you're supposed to repeat a specific quest at the Tavern to keep your workers fed until you clear out the rocks and get enough wood to irrigate the mushroom beds.

dreadlord56

Oct 13, 2017
i have a problem, each time i launch the game i cannot move, i can only move with my xbox one controller and select things with keyboard :O
Read older posts before asking, we already talked about that issue, disconnect your game controller from the PC, the game just does not have Xbox Controller support

Last edited:

Conord1995

Dec 8, 2017
Hey so I downloaded the game and extracted the files but it says I'm missing something called RPGVXAce RTP, Anyone know what that means?

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
So, hey, when I started the game there was a 'customize' option to choose whether to have BattleFuck on or off. I'm really, really, sure I chose 'ON', but nothing happens. My kobold companion is up to 11 lust and wandering around in the nude, but I just get 'hearts' showing when she fights, no actual sexy content.

[EDIT] OK, problem solved. Apparently 'OFF' means 'ON' and 'ON' means 'OFF'. I don't know how I could have been confused by that. :p

Gameplay hints:
* If you don't want the princesses to go to war (like they do) then the princess tea parties are the key to keeping them peaceful. Unless you cheat, of course. Take tea party missions and save before guarding them. If they invest in DEFENSES and AGREE with each other that's good (peaceful). If they invest in WEAPONS and DISAGREE with each other or FIGHT that's bad. If you get a 'bad party' you can just reload and guard again.
* There's a lizardly paladin girl. If you want to do her quest, make sure you drink with her the first time you meet in the tavern. Otherwise the responses are broken in the quest later.
* Dog girl is a bitch (lol), make sure you save before she joins your party.
* Ice dragon princess hates Fire dragon princess. If you want to do anything with Ice-chan make sure you don't do anything with the Fire Dragon princess.

Last edited:

Towerfag

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
It looks like you miss the patch for v0.12.6c!
That customization option used to work that way without the patch o_O

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Stuck in the prison quest for Dragon Princess II. Can't find any way to progress after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I can't abandon the quest either, because she won't let me leave.

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Stuck in the prison quest for Dragon Princess II. Can't find any way to progress after
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. I can't abandon the quest either, because she won't let me leave.
I don't think that's actually what happened. You're supposed to read a note she left and then rendezvous with her somewhere else...and then the quest ends after the scene that follows, because her route isn't finished.

Is the new blogspot or website up yet? I haven't seen any notices or anything under their patreon.
Check Towerfag's twitter. Otherwise, yeah, I haven't heard anything either.

Reactions: HentaiHoarder

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I don't think that's actually what happened.
There was no note. There was a pillar of ice. I don't know whether she was captured or not, but despite not being there attempting to leave the way I came in resulted in her giving the 'you can't leave yet' message.

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes