Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Princess & Conquest [v0.21.02-120724] [Towerfag] - Compressed

Win [434 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hoodoo1022

UnluckySoup

Jun 16, 2022
The range of ratings for this game is honestly astonishing. There's an impressively even spread of "This is the greatest game ever", to "There's a lot of flaws, but many strengths too", to "This is the worst game I've ever played".
Looking through the reviews, some of them are pretty shallow. I mean, someone gave it 1 star solely because it was keyboard only and not keyboard & mouse.

#PussySlayer

Apr 13, 2024
This new updates after updates, are really lacking of content and animations, After this long years later it's not even worth fapable. No new quest like 2 years now, They only focusing on solely gameplay mechanics.
it still have the same old silly cartoonish animations since this game first came out...

i'm a dropping this game, tired of keep playing New+ just to see the princess paths over and over, and it's not even worth it now ! Nothing changed and nothing new, same old same old. Bye
Bro i get where you are standing but do you see the reup changelogs? For me thats one of the reasons the dev does not make new content or does little, the game is completely and totally full of bugs if you see the reupload changelog and not the site changelog. I think he is after first fixing the majority of the bugs and then creating new characters/content.
PS:I am saying a possiblity that i think there is a big chance of being true.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2018
Bro i get where you are standing but do you see the reup changelogs? For me thats one of the reasons the dev does not make new content or does little, the game is completely and totally full of bugs if you see the reupload changelog and not the site changelog. I think he is after first fixing the majority of the bugs and then creating new characters/content.
Another problem that I see with them is that they dedicate themselves to other things that are not relevant, such as the cards or the game they were working with and apparently it was canceled

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Not sorry to be that guy but, if your game is riddled with bugs, tell me which would be the better thing to do?
A) Add in new H scenes for existing characters or finishing existing princess' stories
B) Add in totally new princess and race adding to the pile of W.I.P. routes
C) Adding in new systems for the game to process and completely changing how old systems work. Oh and some new weapons, costumes, skills and accessories.
D) Focus on making money through an irrelevant trading card game

#PussySlayer

Apr 13, 2024
Not sorry to be that guy but, if your game is riddled with bugs, tell me which would be the better thing to do?
A) Add in new H scenes for existing characters or finishing existing princess' stories
B) Add in totally new princess and race adding to the pile of W.I.P. routes
C) Adding in new systems for the game to process and completely changing how old systems work. Oh and some new weapons, costumes, skills and accessories.
D) Focus on making money through an irrelevant trading card game
C,B or A. Why the question? Wait did the dev chose the option D?seriously?

UnluckySoup

Jun 16, 2022
to my knowledge, the devs have done A, B, C, and D. They actually ended up choosing all the options, albeit this means each choice is going by slower.. I'm not sure why so many people here are so butthurt about what the dev is doing with their game, especially since the vast majority of people on this page aren't even paying to play it.

#PussySlayer

Apr 13, 2024
to my knowledge, the devs have done A, B, C, and D. They actually ended up choosing all the options, albeit this means each choice is going by slower.. I'm not sure why so many people here are so butthurt about what the dev is doing with their game, especially since the vast majority of people on this page aren't even paying to play it.
Hey if you want to say that to someone say that to waterfireandwinf and DatWanGui bro.

Matrh

Mar 14, 2021
hey yall, im having trouble with the cheat code, i put the 6 digit code thats in the extras for 0.21.02, but it doesnt work, does anyone know which ones the correct code?
edit: nvm i found them, ty to the one that posted them!

Kuronomasters

Oct 19, 2019
I'm not sure why so many people here are so butthurt about what the dev is doing with their game, especially since the vast majority of people on this page aren't even paying to play it.
I personally was here before Mermaid kingdom was a thing, and have paid for the game since i enjoyed it, i just hate seeing my money go to waste tbh.

#PussySlayer

Apr 13, 2024
I personally was here before Mermaid kingdom was a thing, and have paid for the game since i enjoyed it, i just hate seeing my money go to waste tbh.
Did you even see my other comment or is just here to complain that people are complaining about the game, if you are gonna complain,at least do that with the right people, and there are people that pay to play the game here,majority of them use this site to know what is new on the game and things like that.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Did you even see my other comment or is just here to complain that people are complaining about the game, if you are gonna complain,at least do that with the right people, and there are people that pay to play the game here,majority of them use this site to know what is new on the game and things like that.
Hey if you want to say that to someone say that to waterfireandwinf and DatWanGui bro.
Sorry but his comment has nothing to do with me. I followed this game for over 3 years now, bought the Alpha (stable) version, and supported them for 1 1/2 years (6 months of it as a Dragon tier supporter). So I'm weeeeell qualified to critique the hell out of this game for being a milking project for over 2 years now. I don't bother with tourist who's only complaint is other people complaining for good reasons they either haven't been watching long enough to get a clear picture of or completely ignore the issues for whatever reasons.

The correct answer was A and maybe B. Remember, part of that question was that "the game is riddled with bugs". Option C, with the exception of costumes, will and have added in the most new bugs and rebroken things that were already fixed. A and B can still add in bugs but compared to C, it'll be far less. D is unacceptable.
As that guy said, the dev chose A thru D.
But A is done extremely slowly to the point where Princesses who have been in the game since the beginning STILL doesn't have a completed story and others just recently finished (you realize how long this game been in development?).
B happens roughly once a year. When I first started playing, Mermaid was still just an idea and not fully in the game, Bird, Oni, and Plant didn't exist yet.
C is the thing they have laser focused on the most in the past 2 years and has caused the most problems plus a lot of it.... just wasn't asked for.
D is a money grab amongst the milking, so yeah.

Reactions: Goldines

UnluckySoup

Jun 16, 2022
Yeah i saw your earlier comment but somehow, i didn't connect the fact that you were the same person who made it.

I don't bother with tourist who's only complaint is other people complaining for good reasons they either haven't been watching long enough to get a clear picture of or completely ignore the issues for whatever reasons.
okay man don't go talking about me behind my back, kinda rude. I've bought and been following the game for roughly 2 years, so though I may not be as much of a veteran as you are friend, I think i've still got a place to speak my mind. I'm not blind to all the flaws, and frankly, they're pretty blatant. And as hypocritical as it is for me to be saying this (being a guy who is pretty much just here to complain), I don't think it's worth complaining about what choices devs choose to take with their game. Maybe too soft of a person, but I don't have anything I feel is worthy to complain about. I've only come across two bugs in my time playing, and only one of them was actually a problem. I just feel you underestimate the amount of bugfixes they release, that being one set every couple of days.

Also not sure what the fuss about the cards is, maybe its just me but I think it's cool they're branching out and trying to get income another way. Though i guess people want their money to go to certain places, so i guess that's fair.

BocchiBocho

Aug 10, 2022
Quizás alguien haya tenido un problema similar en JoiPlay en Android. Se puede escuchar el funcionamiento del juego, pero la imagen no se muestra correctamente. La foto muestra el menú del juego.
[/CITA]

Go to RPGM plugin settings and activate route cache

#PussySlayer

Apr 13, 2024
Sorry but his comment has nothing to do with me. I followed this game for over 3 years now, bought the Alpha (stable) version, and supported them for 1 1/2 years (6 months of it as a Dragon tier supporter). So I'm weeeeell qualified to critique the hell out of this game for being a milking project for over 2 years now. I don't bother with tourist who's only complaint is other people complaining for good reasons they either haven't been watching long enough to get a clear picture of or completely ignore the issues for whatever reasons.

The correct answer was A and maybe B. Remember, part of that question was that "the game is riddled with bugs". Option C, with the exception of costumes, will and have added in the most new bugs and rebroken things that were already fixed. A and B can still add in bugs but compared to C, it'll be far less. D is unacceptable.
As that guy said, the dev chose A thru D.
But A is done extremely slowly to the point where Princesses who have been in the game since the beginning STILL doesn't have a completed story and others just recently finished (you realize how long this game been in development?).
B happens roughly once a year. When I first started playing, Mermaid was still just an idea and not fully in the game, Bird, Oni, and Plant didn't exist yet.
C is the thing they have laser focused on the most in the past 2 years and has caused the most problems plus a lot of it.... just wasn't asked for.
D is a money grab amongst the milking, so yeah.
Yep you are totally qualified my man sorry about that.
Thanks for the info.

Matrh

Mar 14, 2021
hey yall, so i have a problem, im at the sphynx pyramid and i just answered the first puzzle correctly, but there arent any more buttons and it says i have to complete 2 rooms to progress

3.40 star(s) 56 Votes