Shazz23

Mar 24, 2022
Hey, can someone give me some pointers on what to do? I really have no idea what to do or how to play this game. I'm running around in circles. When I try to visit princesses, the number is too high, and I get kicked out. idk how to raise affection with the Kobold Princess too. Can someone give me a few tips and pointers to get me moving in the right direction?

Azain

Mar 25, 2017
It's a good game but the way text is displayed makes it infuriating to try and play.

Try...to...go...through...a...20...minute...scene...when...the...text...is...like...this.

No, skip is not what i'm talking about. I want to read it, just not one word at a slow agonizing time.

• Haha
Reactions: Amarinth12

Guest117

Dec 3, 2023
Hey, can someone give me some pointers on what to do? I really have no idea what to do or how to play this game. I'm running around in circles. When I try to visit princesses, the number is too high, and I get kicked out. idk how to raise affection with the Kobold Princess too. Can someone give me a few tips and pointers to get me moving in the right direction?
Hey I think it is level 2 in the guild to do quests that increase reign affinity and kobold I think it is to raise their love stat you can check this on the wiki or find stuff out you can't on your own

Reactions: Shazz23

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Just talk to Kobold Princess at the camp fire. Follow what Guest117 said.

Reactions: Shazz23

Kyoka

May 5, 2019
dude are you serious that the game doesnt support the 1080p wide screen..... i mean its only the most used resolution in the information age currently..... i dont know what to say..... and what the hell is with the Obnoxious music.... this chiptune >&# was even bad when it was on Commodore 64, time didnt make it better....

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
dude are you serious that the game doesnt support the 1080p wide screen..... i mean its only the most used resolution in the information age currently..... i dont know what to say..... and what the hell is with the Obnoxious music.... this chiptune >&# was even bad when it was on Commodore 64, time didnt make it better....
Look at the game's engine....that engine is 12 years old, certainly not "current". Higher resolution features weren't added until MV, which honestly this dev SHOULD have used instead considering it's been available since 2015.

The music is their personal choice though, there's some really good free music available for games they could have used instead. All I can say is mute the music and move on.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
hey guys I havent touch this game in a long time, anyone know what this file do inside the Patches folder?

1725366542790.png

I already add DLC files into DLC #1 and #2 so should I just leave that there or remove it?

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
how do you choose which princess you start with?
You always start with Kobold Princess in your team (unless you play in another mode i can't remember right now).
If you want choose one princess usually help her kingdom, raise her love and elope with her to start her route (if she have one/ it's finished). I recommend to use the wiki, the game is not very clear with the steps sometimes.

Guest117

Dec 3, 2023
You always start with Kobold Princess in your team (unless you play in another mode i can't remember right now).
If you want choose one princess usually help her kingdom, raise her love and elope with her to start her route (if she have one/ it's finished). I recommend to use the wiki, the game is not very clear with the steps sometimes.

I think that is remix mode I haven't played it yet out of choice

jakei1236

Jun 16, 2018
the surprise gay shit is Hella annoying. wish I could disable it. I'm here to fuck monster girls not suck a fucking dick fuck off.

jakei1236

Jun 16, 2018
You played a game with the gay tag. What did you expect?
that's valid, perhaps I should say I wish there was a simple switch at the start to say your preferences so you don't have to guess if you're about to fuck a guy. Or maybe just a small indicator next to their name or something that showed male/female. I was a bit annoyed when I wrote that as I had to guess on a few and I was sick of it.

Last edited:

#PussySlayer

Apr 13, 2024
Guess Wut peeps? = Its UPDOOT Time
View attachment 3979630
Patreon:
download: MEGA , , Gdrive
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
+
+

+
+
GALLERY / gallery - expires in October
+

previous version

Nionatu
masterdragonson
souleater
donofdarkness1
Kuronomasters +
Zanagets + princess&conquest enhanced v1.02 MODdownload
DLC number 1 and 2 downloads on mega are not working it just makes a infinite waiting time or says that its canceled.

3.50 star(s) 59 Votes