VN Others Completed Princess Evangile [MoonStone]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is it just me or is the Protagonist very dumb? Seems like its almost always like that in japanese VNs....
Yeah, there are very few decent male protags in Japanese VN's. They all tend to follow the utter moronic virgin trope that somehow still managed to have a collection of attractive girls chasing him.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
Yeah, there are very few decent male protags in Japanese VN's. They all tend to follow the utter moronic virgin trope that somehow still managed to have a collection of attractive girls chasing him.
lmao, it's the target audience. I prefer the alpha chad type that is Rance or that dude from Evenicle, they are fun to play, especially Rance who is my role model kek

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
I got around it by redownloading it at ErogeDownload. The file here might be faulty.
Could you please send give out the link to download a file that actually works, The program shows up on the taskbar and audio plays but the window never shows up.

Sep 29, 2017
Could you please send give out the link to download a file that actually works, The program shows up on the taskbar and audio plays but the window never shows up.
I don't have a clean install of it at present, so I can't create a shiny new upload for you. Plus I've never uploaded files before and I'm not going to struggle with learning that at this time of night.

If you go to erogedownload, you should find the download there. You'll need some patience though since the download will be fragmented, and you can only download one part every six or so minutes. F95zone is generally superior for downloading games, but I fall back on erogedownload when a game's download links either don't work or give corrupted files.

If you're feeling patient but don't want to go to another site, I can put something together sometime this week when time allows.

Last edited:

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
I don't have a clean install of it at present, so I can't create a shiny new upload for you. Plus I've never uploaded files before and I'm not going to struggle with learning that at this time of night.

If you go to erogedownload, you should find the download there. You'll need some patience though since the download will be fragmented, and you can only download one part every six or so minutes. F95zone is generally superior for downloading games, but I fall back on erogedownload when a game's download links either don't work or give corrupted files.

If you're feeling patient but don't want to go to another site, I can put something together sometime this week when time allows.
Thank you, how do you make a fragmented download into something playable? I've never been able to figure that out. Thanks again.

Sep 29, 2017
Thank you, how do you make a fragmented download into something playable? I've never been able to figure that out. Thanks again.
You download all the parts, put all the parts in one location, and then you use 7zip/whatever program you're using to extract the first part specifically. It will automatically extract the entire game from all the parts.

kalyanreddy70

Nov 19, 2018
Can't play it. When I start the game, the window is offscreen as if someone started the game on his second monitor before uploading it.

Edit: I figured it out. I had to delete the "userdata" folder and let the game create a new one.
thanks for the advice it works after deleting userdata folder

Zeldinor

Apr 23, 2018
Mega link is down, as is nopy of course. Anonfiles still seems to work; didn't check the last one.

AcerDetective

Oct 12, 2019
Having the same issue, except after deleting userdata it gives me a black screen and immediately shuts off, playing with it right now and will update if I figure something out
FIXED: Copied the application and replaced it with the older one and it worked?? Dunno why but I'll keep this comment here in case anyone else has the same strange problem.

Veshurik

Aug 24, 2022
Ryahn
Hello! I wanted to ask if you can update the game from Mangagamer site?
Because I find out that the latest update of the original games was in October 2015.
This seems like the initial March 2015 version?
But the date of .exe dates as August 2016, hmm...

I am not sure if the game was hacked, but the one game that sells as 18+ version on site, is DRM Free and last updated. I don't know if you have access to download it through this site and update the game. Thanks!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Nice memories of playing this. All the heroines in general were pretty likeable, the MC wasn't a scumbag, and the ambience in game is also pretty chill. Some routes could definitely be better, specially taking into account that the girls themselves are pretty nice. Some characters definitely deserved a better route due to how likeable they were.

Even if some heroine route could be improved, the main route is still worth it, and surprisingly, the devs were able to remove a bit of the "cliché" of a guy going alone to an all-girls school. Of course it's nearly impossible to remove the "cliché", but in this game it was actually decently written. Same for the ambience in game, you actually feel your in an all-girl school, you can't do whatever you want and fuck everyone, you actually need to follow rules, to behave, which is a nice feel, specially when you engage in a love relationship, going hidden and such.

Finally, the soundtrack also is a plus, they fit pretty well into the scenes.

My main con, besides the minor points I mentioned above is that unfortunely there isn't an harem ending, although I understand it would completly end the major points of the game. I still feel sad to only choose 1 though, due to how likeable the cast is.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes