Others Princess Heart Link ~ Sword Princesses' Gloss Dance ~

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
You wouldn't happen to be able to tell me how you combine the different game parts into a single file would you? I've always been getting the games that are all one download but it looks like all the ones for this are multiple parts.
you have to use the daemon tools lite application open disk 1 start the installation set up once started it will install the game it will ask you for disk 2 then open disk 2 and accept the installation if you get an error you have to go to daemon tool and select the port where disk 2 is and return to the installation and accept that way disk 2 will be detected, accept again if you get an error again remove port 1 where disk 1 is and select disk 2 again and accept again Remember that you have to have the entire computer in Japanese Unicode. Once installed, apply the SVN patch and start Realive. Then click Cancel. The size is misleading. It is 8 GB of game. Otherwise, once installed, do not move it or it will give you errors.

daemon tools is an application to open dummy disk ports on your PC to emulate a CD player without having the disk and said CD player.

Reactions: TheVagrant

TheVagrant

May 23, 2018
you have to use the daemon tools lite application open disk 1 start the installation set up once started it will install the game it will ask you for disk 2 then open disk 2 and accept the installation if you get an error you have to go to daemon tool and select the port where disk 2 is and return to the installation and accept that way disk 2 will be detected, accept again if you get an error again remove port 1 where disk 1 is and select disk 2 again and accept again Remember that you have to have the entire computer in Japanese Unicode. Once installed, apply the SVN patch and start Realive. Then click Cancel. The size is misleading. It is 8 GB of game. Otherwise, once installed, do not move it or it will give you errors.

daemon tools is an application to open dummy disk ports on your PC to emulate a CD player without having the disk and said CD player.
I think I got it working. Thank you! Now to figure out what these UI buttons do XD

TheVagrant

May 23, 2018

You wouldn't happen to know how other games function with daemon tools too would you? I ended up downloading the three holic games and Nee-chan no Susume which had the install process through daemon tools but after install none of them will get past clicking the start up application, the blue circle appearing for a few seconds and then nothing. I also tried moving them out of my c drive and i just get an error of system data log - gate failed.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
You wouldn't happen to know how other games function with daemon tools too would you? I ended up downloading the three holic games and Nee-chan no Susume which had the install process through daemon tools but after install none of them will get past clicking the start up application, the blue circle appearing for a few seconds and then nothing. I also tried moving them out of my c drive and i just get an error of system data log - gate failed.
depends, not all games need installation, just copying the content inside to your PC is enough when we talk about games there are two types: download edition and package edition, one does not need installation because the files are already functional, you can know this because the folder is called setup and you have all the files in that folder so if you can play it without installing it it is more advisable to only install when necessary, there are games that once installed you cannot move them so it is recommended to install them directly in c and do not move them anymore since as soon as you move them they no longer works Atelier Kaguya's games don't need installation, just copy the contents of the folder and start it, except for the last game, Renkare, that one does need installation and if you move it it no longer works.

Before installing anything, try simply copying the folders into the ISO on your PC and if the game does not work then is necessary to install it

TheVagrant

May 23, 2018
depends, not all games need installation, just copying the content inside to your PC is enough when we talk about games there are two types: download edition and package edition, one does not need installation because the files are already functional, you can know this because the folder is called setup and you have all the files in that folder so if you can play it without installing it it is more advisable to only install when necessary, there are games that once installed you cannot move them so it is recommended to install them directly in c and do not move them anymore since as soon as you move them they no longer works Atelier Kaguya's games don't need installation, just copy the contents of the folder and start it, except for the last game, Renkare, that one does need installation and if you move it it no longer works.

Before installing anything, try simply copying the folders into the ISO on your PC and if the game does not work then is necessary to install it
Okay I messed with them some more and after looking up some guidance online I saw a suggestion to try the demo on dlsite. Turns out the demos for these specific games don't work for me as well so idk. Probably just can't use them on this computer for some reason. Thanks for your help but I think I'm just going to call it a day with these games.