DunnR5

Dec 20, 2023
Those file hostings were complete trash, so i patiently avoided adblock protection, downloaded them, unpacked and uploaded to mega for convenience, y'all welcome
Mega
Has anyone tried downloading from the one shared by this post?
I've downloaded a version (Not from this post) where there are some missings audio file from Stella's last fight when we use the beg skills (like st3366 to st3376) so it cause an error when trying to play.
When I tried the one posted on the one I replied, I was able to not get those errors but at the same time there is only text with no audio there? looking at the json file, it seems the command to play those audios were removed entirely?
Or uh I think the better question would be does anyone have those missing audio files? st3366 until st3376?

Is it even included if you download it from dlsite latest version?

Andrimus

Oct 5, 2021
I've downloaded a version (Not from this post) where there are some missings audio file from Stella's last fight when we use the beg skills (like st3366 to st3376) so it cause an error when trying to play.

Or uh I think the better question would be does anyone have those missing audio files? st3366 until st3376?
Strangely, there's only st3356 and st4001 right after it - that's what i shared

Sacchet

Dec 21, 2020
gioco.jpg

How can i get this events/warps? Cause if i pull the lever it only unlock the superior part or i made something wrong?

Dec 9, 2017
3.2 This is the latest version.
There will be no more updates
Dark Night is making Unreal Fight which is expected to be released at the end of the year.
Thanks good to know. We only have version 3.0 in here it seems. Someone got version 3.2 ? It was only bugfixxes from 3.0?

m4kro

Formerly 'm5kro'
Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (Final):

Untested
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (Final):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

alfalfafafa

Apr 9, 2021
so is the newer version translated yet or do we only have the raw versions?
Invisible Demon said he is going to work on translating it. You can follow his translations on ULMF. I'm sure once it is translated he will update here. I am waiting patiently, checking here regularly. I can't stand ML translations. The artwork in this game is great

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Welp, this game looked good but after I put in the fan translation the OP links to the game breaks upon boot up every time it cannot load a 'OP.ogg" BGM file.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes