RPGM Complete Princess Honey Trap [RJ01006188] [Dark Night ]

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Well I already completed the game, it's easy to complete in about 2 hours, compared to Tower of Alfimia it's kinda short and too much to the point, I feel like the characters in this game didn't have enough time to be something more special, I liked how in the previous game you met characters multiple times and it's unfortunate that here it isn't like that.

Related to the combat system I kinda liked more the previous one too, but well that's about it.

If someone wants to get a quick machine translation of the game just message me, it isn't a serious translation but you can at least understand everything in the game.

izayoixx

Feb 11, 2019
Well I already completed the game, it's easy to complete in about 2 hours, compared to Tower of Alfimia it's kinda short and too much to the point, I feel like the characters in this game didn't have enough time to be something more special, I liked how in the previous game you met characters multiple times and it's unfortunate that here it isn't like that.

Related to the combat system I kinda liked more the previous one too, but well that's about it.

If someone wants to get a quick machine translation of the game just message me, it isn't a serious translation but you can at least understand everything in the game.
I would want one

Reactions: andrei12334

yolo397453534

Jun 28, 2020

Can I get one too?

Reactions: andrei12334

batman30655

Apr 27, 2018

I would like one

ChriVann

Dec 11, 2018

I'd love to have a translation too. At least to know some of the more basic stuff and navigating fights/menus

1234Ace

Jul 11, 2020

I would like a translation as well

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
I have decided to upload here just the machine translation that I generated for the game, you will need the full game to use it thought.

To apply it just extract it on game folder
Did you just use the built in google translate from translator ++ for this?

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Did you just use the built in google translate from translator ++ for this?
Yeah, it's easy to do to be fair and it made me understand the story and interactions the characters have.

I just share it for those that don't know how to do it and want to understand the stuff that happens in the game.

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
With the machine translation the excitment value falls off the screen, anyone has a clue on how to fix this?
Solution 1:
With Translator++ locate those words and put a shorter name so that it doesn't go off screen.

Solution 2:
As I did, calculate the value depending on the pink zone and hearts that appear on the screen.
this definitely increased the difficulty. :LOL:

Edgelord5000v2

Feb 26, 2020
I've started working on an edited mtl for this game and have run into problems with some of the scenes. For the people who have played the game does AI make an appearance. When I was checking these scenes in the editor they were missing pictures including "AI open eyes 1" and "idol1". Its possible they are unused scenes or that something happened to the files when I downloaded the game. Please let me know

Yokohama1501

Jan 15, 2019
I've started working on an edited mtl for this game and have run into problems with some of the scenes. For the people who have played the game does AI make an appearance. When I was checking these scenes in the editor they were missing pictures including "AI open eyes 1" and "idol1". Its possible they are unused scenes or that something happened to the files when I downloaded the game. Please let me know
I only played through it once but didn't encounter her. But one of the fairies resembles Al, so it might be a reused sprite?

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
I have the original game purchased and finished it with all the endings.
I follow the author, so I know which characters are the ones you mention.
It's not really Al, it's Ai
Ai and idol are characters from the next game, if you look in the editor you will find some sprites and maps from his next game.

Last edited:

Edgelord5000v2

Feb 26, 2020
I have the original game purchased and finished it with all the endings.
I follow the author, so I know which characters are the ones you mention.
It's not really Al, it's Ai
Ai and idol are characters from the next game, if you look in the editor you will find some sprites and maps from his next game.
Thank you, so it's not remnants from before the game was decided on but for a future game, weird. As long as those maps aren't accessible in normal play. I'm looking forward to the next game from what was there the setting seems fun.

Also, I realized her name was Ai just a typo from looking at the file names.

Reactions: Jimmyodi841

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
The author usually presents them with their respective standing character image.
There has even been a Demo.