RPGM Complete Princess Honey Trap [RJ01006188] [Dark Night ]

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
I have decided to upload here just the machine translation that I generated for the game, you will need the full game to use it thought.

To apply it just extract it on game folder
Warning for people using this. it blocks the Excitement Number in battle so you cant see the actual number.
There are also Word wrap issues that have to be addressed,or i guess i should say it needs wordwrap or something because text runs off andwe cant finish reading.

When the screen goes pink you can use the Chill out skill to reset the excitement.Excitement and the Patience(Tp) bar are two different things in case that wasnt clear. You immediately lose the fight at 100 excitement, You can hit 100 Patience multiple times.

Edgelord5000v2

Feb 26, 2020
I'm working on a translation for this game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll start posting it here as well.
I'm not sure if this will help you, but I was working on an edited MTL. Feel free to use any of that doubt its any good though it was my first time doing this kind of thing.

Sep 1, 2018
I'm not sure if this will help you, but I was working on an edited MTL. Feel free to use any of that doubt its any good though it was my first time doing this kind of thing.
Thanks for the offer. For the sake of consistency, it's better for me to stick with what I'm already doing.

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
I thought to do translations for this one, then I realized someone beat me to it by one whole day.

I'll be watching with great interest.