1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ276201_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The orc army captures the Kingdom's knight princess Elena
as she tries to take them on, and they seek revenge.
Lead the orc army and assault the human kingdom!

Strengthen your troops, assault human territory,
use materials to power up weapons,
and impregnate Elena to increase your troop count!​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-07
Release Date: 2020-01-30
Developer: GOKUBUTO Maker
Censorship: Yes
Version:Final
Language: English (Manual Translation)
Translator: TeamHentaiX
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translation Note:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

RJ276201_img_smp1.jpg RJ276201_img_smp2.jpg

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
What a piece of junk. I've never seen a game of such a large size (980MB) offer such little content (<8MB of pictures; 3 generic sex scenes that may as well be 1 static image each, and a pregnant / unpregnant model). 80% of the file size is background music, and I'm pretty sure they only use 1 song so there was no point to include all this BGM files.

The "game" consists of impregnating the 1 woman to increase troop count, fighting in a dungeon to gather materials and money to buy slaves, then using that money/slaves/materials to increase attack & defense stats of the troops, then cycling back to impregnate the woman again, ad nauseum. All to engage in repetitive battles with the same human troops once your guys are strong enough. Defeat them about 20 times and you win the game. Combat is entirely "attack" or "run away".

The logistics don't even make sense; each impregnation session kicks out 10-20% of the existing troop count, so this one woman is birthing 200+ troops per session towards mid-game. Would have been more believable if the MC is a man and his troops are all women, so it's exponential of their troops...IDK, maybe orcs grow from eggs and this woman's vag can hold 250 eggs every 2 days once she gets used to orc sex.

No idea why this was even made in RPGM...it uses none of the standard RPGM game interface. Could have just built this in HTML...or just not built it at all if they were going to put in such a pathetic effort. 3 poorly done sex scenes!

The only good news is it isn't MTL. The bad news is it is just not translated at all. Generic engrish text after a sex scene ("Oh no...how can I?...*cry*"), most of the menus and battle dialogues are in Japanese. Of course, you don't really even need to read anything since there is nothing complex about the game that requires understanding what is being said, and no content worth continuing to play for.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
What a piece of junk. I've never seen a game of such a large size (980MB) offer such little content (<8MB of pictures; 3 generic sex scenes that may as well be 1 static image each, and a pregnant / unpregnant model). 80% of the file size is background music, and I'm pretty sure they only use 1 song so there was no point to include all this BGM files.

The "game" consists of impregnating the 1 woman to increase troop count, fighting in a dungeon to gather materials and money to buy slaves, then using that money/slaves/materials to increase attack & defense stats of the troops, then cycling back to impregnate the woman again, ad nauseum. All to engage in repetitive battles with the same human troops once your guys are strong enough. Defeat them about 20 times and you win the game. Combat is entirely "attack" or "run away".

The logistics don't even make sense; each impregnation session kicks out 10-20% of the existing troop count, so this one woman is birthing 200+ troops per session towards mid-game. Would have been more believable if the MC is a man and his troops are all women, so it's exponential of their troops...IDK, maybe orcs grow from eggs and this woman's vag can hold 250 eggs every 2 days once she gets used to orc sex.

No idea why this was even made in RPGM...it uses none of the standard RPGM game interface. Could have just built this in HTML...or just not built it at all if they were going to put in such a pathetic effort. 3 poorly done sex scenes!

The only good news is it isn't MTL. The bad news is it is just not translated at all. Generic engrish text after a sex scene ("Oh no...how can I?...*cry*"), most of the menus and battle dialogues are in Japanese. Of course, you don't really even need to read anything since there is nothing complex about the game that requires understanding what is being said, and no content worth continuing to play for.
Damn......thanks for the detailed explanation.....might want to make it an actually review....

TeamHentaiX thanks for the share and translation....

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019

Now this is a high quality comment.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018

Damn... thank you for that explanation. You should write this as a review for more people to notice this.

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017

Thank you for saving my time with this. Wasn't sure to download it but you convince me not too.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
it has been ages since the last time we got NTR game.....why no more....
There are plenty just gotta find em, and i will try and find you a Nice NTR game haha :cool:

DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020

I personally didn't care for how short it was when I played it a while ago, but because of how short the game is, it'd be really difficult to fuck up the translation, right?

It says manual translation, but considering that this translation was done by the same person who did Escape from Orc: Fleeing's shoddy ass MTL, I kinda doubt it. The missed menu elements are a worry...

Reactions: Golden Vampire

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Asia Argento Here's another gem you might enjoy. It has pregnancy and orcs.
While I can definitely be nice and appreciate OP's effort in translating, drop a comment and show respect to his effort... Another decent idea ruined with an UGLY BASTARD. Anti-NTR bros have nothing on me and my dislike of an ugly bastard protag that literally isnt hidden. I dont mind if they mentioned in some games, where you are "seeing through their eyes" but it hurts my immersion when it isnt.

Typically for me, I prefer Orcs on the recieving end. Impregnating orc women is a kinda hot idea. Urka breeding Hiro in ToA is also hot. This? Not my cup of tea.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Why are so many games with impregnation/pregnancy so damn shit? When can we catch a break and get a decent one?
And how would you handle pregnancy fetish other as either a numbers game (wow, she gave birth to hundreds of bastards, what an uber slut!) or fascination with belly extension and milky breasts? Labour simulator with cutting of umbilical cord and tying a navel knot? Morning sickness while deep-throating? Childbirth classes with a hot lesbian yoga instructor? Unusual food cravings?

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes