HTML Abandoned Princess Palace [v1.0] [SPX Productions]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Spazzmo

Oct 8, 2020
the map is annoying lmao

tried making a map.
Boy, this is gonna be annoying
I found everyone, but what exactly am I supposed to be doing here?
workout for random event that raises reputation?

I can't believe I gotta say this.
BUT PICK ANOTHER COLOR!
or better yet, frame them
View attachment 1971985

Thanks for sharing the map but I have the feeling that everyone gets a dif one my east was mostly the same as yours but my West is compleatly diffrent

Raknor

May 12, 2019
the map is annoying lmao

tried making a map.
Boy, this is gonna be annoying
I found everyone, but what exactly am I supposed to be doing here?
workout for random event that raises reputation?

I can't believe I gotta say this.
BUT PICK ANOTHER COLOR!
or better yet, frame them
View attachment 1971985
Would it be possible to turn this into a pdf?

almostideal

May 12, 2020
This doesn't look like a game I'd enjoy but who is the girl in pic 2, asking for a friend.

And by "a friend" I mean my penis.

• Haha
Reactions: RPJames

Raknor

May 12, 2019
When you edit any of the reputation values they don't seem to work. When you change your rep, it isn't acknowledged by the girl and when you finish what is allowed, it is reset to what you would have. When you try to change the values needed, they are also ignored and then reset after you have done two moves. Is there any way to stop them from changing back after you have changed them?

Raknor

May 12, 2019
go ahead. I don't think I'm gonna do it again xD
No, just save it from excel (or whatever you used) to pdf instead of an excel file. I don't have excel so I can't view it, that is why I was asking if it could be changed.

Valvatore

Sep 20, 2018
Wow this is an ambitious project. This is what I like to see out of a first version, a good, working skeleton with a lot of promise. Looking at the code a little it looks like the dev already has a lot planned so I hope they keep it going.

This is also my kind of game because I can do something dumb like map it out. I'll put an image on this post. I wish I knew what I was getting into when I started mapping, because it's a little hard to follow as the corridors twist and turn. For example: Ariella and Siri look like they are close but are in fact about as far apart as possible. My map doesn't show that very well, maybe at some point after the game grows some more I'll put in walls or something to make it more obvious. Red lines indicate locked doors, if you get to a place and you don't see the direction and the line is red, it's because you don't have the proper key. I'm fairly sure the map is always the same, I've restarted a bunch and even cleared my cache, and it's always been the same for me.

A couple of things the game doesn't make clear:

Keys are lock specific, meaning not just any key will do, you need specifically the right key.

Also about keys, locked doors don't show up as locked, they just straight up don't show up at all. Meaning you could have gone through and "cleared" an area, not realizing that one of the dead ends you hit was a locked door. My first run I found 30 girls, and thought that was it. Turns out it was half. I'm honestly not 100% positive I've found everything, but I think I have.

There are no circles or back connections, meaning there is exactly one path from any one place to another.

This is probably unintended, but once the king finds you you can run down the steps and then use the "Return to Start" button, it increments your step counter but does not decrement your steps remaining counter :p

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes