RPGM Completed Princess Quest - Shroom Civil War [v1.0] [SaltySai]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LeoTheInuBoy

Jul 23, 2019
The size of the file aren't look serious for a rpgm game and virustotal said that the game have a virus

KohryuX

Dec 10, 2017
My laptop started acting up after playing this, and from the shittyness of the game itself.
Unless I'm having the mother of all coincidences, I think it is fairly sure this thing's a virus and now I'm doing a scan after rebooting in safe mode.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Complete shovelware trash full of bugs and glitches and low effort writing. You can easily softlock the game and force yourself to restart, like by using "fus ro da" too early. Not to mention there's hardly any scenes! Also if you press two directional keys your character will freeze in place, so movement in this game is super clunky as a result because you must stop moving, then press a different direction. Just avoid this. The art isn't even that great and there's very little to be found.

zelgd1.png zegda2.png

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
Guy has 5 patrons and i'm surprised he's even got that many. None of his projects include any original art so i'm wondering why they don't just go and make these games themselves. A quick RPGM tutorial, some mediocre writing and a trip to r34 for the hentai and you've got yourself this exact same "product."

This game gave me a virus. Watch out.
Curious what it flagged as? Trojan?

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Female domination suuure...and the second preview pic is the girl getting a faceful of semen...on what planet is that female domination?

Feb 6, 2018
My 1 star rating cause it will be taken down

Horrendous game, no real scenes and poorly made images which i assume are copy written, i cant say anything good, its short, the first boss is so over powered i had to use cheat engine to beat him and then was disappointment, i cant be positive or say "you can do better" to all the mods who are gonna remove this play the game and tell me you can say something better, it would be a different story if it wasn't a poor excuse for a completed game the the title give way for good story but give it to a real developer who is serious.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Mario is Missing- Peach's Untold Tale is better in size and "story"... The game here is too short even to be a celebration or a flash game...Is just like are some same image with cum =/ That is borring,but i like the art! Can't be similar to Nintendo's ones,but i like the style! Just wish a better game...With story and...You know...More "Kbs"...

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes