Feb 6, 2021
I wonder if that horse stuff in the files is going to see the light of day considering Patreon and Steam's rules on bestiality (no no)
And the shota from reward_2023_12 as well
This game is top notch btw. I think I found all the secrets, I'm kinda hooked.

Last edited:

grugi

Nov 27, 2021
That error code means architecture mismatch, so you must have downloaded the wrong DLLs. Make sure you download the correct vc_redist, the one with "x86" in its name for a 32 bit Windows, and "x64" for a 64 bit Windows.
I made sure it was the correct version and it still gives the same error code. I even paid for the game, dev still hasn`t replied after weeks of asking them, this is some grade A bullshit right here ffs

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
grugi

From a troubleshooting perspective, what is "grade A bullshit" is how little information you provided - that error code can be ALOT of things, and you listed nothing else: no screenshots, no OS information, etc. You need to understand that nobody is going to throw randomly chosen "maybe"s at the wall to see what sticks. That error code alone is insufficient as it points in a general direction rather than a specific troublemaker to look at. Definitely need more info here.

Also, what exactly were you referring to when you said you "downloaded the missing files"? What files? That is a very suspicious phrase in the context of "I was missing some DLLs".

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
Has anyone succeeded in running this game with Wine?

On my Mac, the game gives an error when using Wine (WS12WineCX64Bit23.7.1-2) to open the game, and tells you to look at the codeweavers. After clicking on 'more information', the game automatically crashes.

EvilMachine

Jul 31, 2021
Has anyone succeeded in running this game with Wine?

On my Mac, the game gives an error when using Wine (WS12WineCX64Bit23.7.1-2) to open the game, and tells you to look at the codeweavers. After clicking on 'more information', the game automatically crashes.
I am currently running it on wine with an Ubuntu-based distribution. My first try is to check and play around with renderers because some games I do not like vulkan and some do.

Reactions: SCP 001

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I wonder if that horse stuff in the files is going to see the light of day considering Patreon and Steam's rules on bestiality (no no)
And the shota from reward_2023_12 as well
This game is top notch btw. I think I found all the secrets, I'm kinda hooked.
What shota r we talking about? Didn't see that gif in the gallery.
I do agree this is the best side-scroller we've had in a while, gameplay's crisp, scenes are hot, plot is silly but fun

Reactions: MrLightningStyle
4.60 star(s) 31 Votes