Identify Princess RPG game

AdellB

Sep 3, 2017
I'm having a hard time remembering a game i use to play as title says your a pink hair Princess it's RPG maker game and has a corruption system that makes her do more stuff as you play. In a fight you have a chance to put her to sleep or help her during a fight i hope this helps

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
That's a bit broad since there's quite a few princess rpg game, but since it's pink hair, it should be easy to narrow down
I either played those games a long time ago or never, so I cannot be 100% sure for the in fighting help or sabotage.
The Legendary Cumblade of PRINCESS REINA is a pink haired princess, but I cannot be sure for the combat aspect
The Princess of Succubus I kind of doubt this is it but since it fits the initial description, i'm throwing it in.

I can't remember more pink haired princess being corrupted with combat elements.
I was thinkin maybe you play as a guy helping or sabotaging someone else, but I can't seem to find the fitting criteria of pink haired princess.
Maybe someone else knows, but if you could give any other details you might remember (or maybe be sure that it was a pink hair princess, because the sabotage of a princess heavily remind me of Princess Knight Claris and Heroic Princess Millia )

Hopefully one of those is what you're looking for, if not

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
As Alma said, pretty generic description, in fact I feel like pink seems to be a very common hair color for princesses in many h-games at least. Though your last line does make me think of Fallen Princess Lucia, which is not on here, and might even be a banned game, so you will have to look elsewhere to get that one

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

Braom

Jul 16, 2021
I come by a bit late, but the game your looking for is called "Fallen Princess Lucia" i believe.