Unity Completed Princess Survivors [Final] [azucat]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
does anyone have the full gallery on their save.
i can't be bothered to spend more than an hour on this progression based survivor game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrincessSurvivors-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

UrMaster

Jun 30, 2017
Why do we need connection to internet to play this? If you block it through firewall, wont pass the verification even with the "Force proceed".

Windtalker152

Dec 16, 2018
I have the infinite loading every time i try to start adventure (near 30% aproximately), sometimes loading is single with BGM, and sometimes it resets itself at the begining and second have no BGM but still will freeze at same point.
I use jap region for windows to prevent troubles with games, launched the game with patch and without it, tried to place folder in desktop, turned off mark "read only" in folder settings - nothing cures my issue. Can someone help?

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
same issue as the guy above i believe, first loading screen is just stuck about halfway forever, anyone figured a fix for that?

Edit: the free quest's loading works actually, it's only the story one that doesnt i guess?

Reactions: Windtalker152

yukkiy

Jul 6, 2022
I have the infinite loading every time i try to start adventure (near 30% aproximately), sometimes loading is single with BGM, and sometimes it resets itself at the begining and second have no BGM but still will freeze at same point.
I use jap region for windows to prevent troubles with games, launched the game with patch and without it, tried to place folder in desktop, turned off mark "read only" in folder settings - nothing cures my issue. Can someone help?
This game constantly monitors whether it has the latest patch and will prevent you from progressing if it doesn't.

xiixoz

Sep 3, 2019
ough, so i guess the one here isnt the latest patch anymore, does anyone have that?

Windtalker152

Dec 16, 2018
There is a patch for v.1.024 on developer site, but we have here base game v.1.020. Until it updates - we are bound with "loading stuck".

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Lol, can't even play the sex scenes. I assume disconnecting from the Internet does nothing. Shame, wasn't exactly the biggest fan of Vampire Survivor but was really forward to this one.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote