4.40 star(s) 65 Votes

fzdudesome

Mar 9, 2018
Does Akabur still make any content? The Patreon page isn't really clear on what they are actually working on. Is it a video? New game? What exactly (if anything) is being produced?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
Yes there is, you can find the link to Witch Trainer in the OP of this thread, there is also Star Channel 34.
Does it give closure to Jasmine story line? Star channel seems like a reboot of the entire akbur verse based on first 30mins of gameplay.

Originally in Princess trainer Genie was supposed to save Jasmine from Jaffar to redeem himself in the sequal , will this path be covered or is that entire timeline abandoned?

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Does it give closure to Jasmine story line? Star channel seems like a reboot of the entire akbur verse based on first 30mins of gameplay.

Originally in Princess trainer Genie was supposed to save Jasmine from Jaffar to redeem himself in the sequal , will this path be covered or is that entire timeline abandoned?
I don't remember the sequel giving much of anything for Jasmines story, maybe a little flavor at the start but I can't remember, it's been a while since I've played Witch trainer. It just moves Genie to Hogwarts for some fun times there.

Eren182000

Jul 25, 2021
Can android saves be copied into PC save location and can be played?

I tried it but it giving me errors.

If error traceback is needed:

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Can android saves be copied into PC save location and can be played?

I tried it but it giving me errors.

If error traceback is needed:
I'm pretty sure that android saves and PC saves are completely different formats so you can't take from one and use it on the other. You'll have to start a new game or find a save editor (if there is one that works with this game, I don't know) and set up a save the way you want it.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
I'm pretty sure that android saves and PC saves are completely different formats so you can't take from one and use it on the other. You'll have to start a new game or find a save editor (if there is one that works with this game, I don't know) and set up a save the way you want it.
I don't see why they would be. I can copy my Windows saves to Linux and they work just fine, as well as vice versa. Android I would think is just Linux in a more locked down format.

Reactions: Azmoz

R D

May 3, 2017
akabur just posted an "Iris Story demo" on his patreon. Anyone cared to share it here?

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
Its pretty funny how this game spoils what I'm guessing is the twist ending by sometimes referring to your character as "Genie"

4.40 star(s) 65 Votes