4.40 star(s) 66 Votes

AnonF21

Aug 6, 2018
Haven't played this game in years. Also remember from many years ago some anon on 4chan said that he skipped a job interview to play this game.

JAvatar

Mar 9, 2018
Is there a version for newer Android?
No. On Akabur's itch.io page, after Android 14 dropped, he said " Yeah, I don't know what to tell you. Sadly, I don't have the resources to constantly update all my games as soon as Android rolls out another downgrade." I mean, he's not wrong, having to update past works constantly to work on stupid arbitrary forced obsolescence because of software updates would consume 100% of any artist's time.

SilverProxy

Jun 9, 2021
I have the console commands working but the game isn't recognizing any of the cheats. Is putting 'gold': X with X being the amount of gold not what I'm supposed to do?

Darklord786

Aug 8, 2022
I think it is where you make lolly, or loli i can't remember the name, drink for a set amount of consecutive days.
I think.
Edit: you can check here
I read that walkthrough but it doesn't specify how to. Like where do I even get option to send her drunk.

goloro1122

Nov 22, 2023
I read that walkthrough but it doesn't specify how to. Like where do I even get option to send her drunk.
Do you have the option to give her drinks?
If so I think you have to do that, and then have sex with her? I really can't remember, try interacting with her after and see how it goes.
And it has to be 7 consecutive days.

4.40 star(s) 66 Votes