VN - Others - Completed - Princess X - My Fiancee is a Monster Girl?! [Poison@Berry]

1. 2.00 star(s)

YamiAi

A pretty lengthy and boring visual novel. The girls are bland and forgettable, the designs even more so. Really only Tegusu stands out a bit. Also, you really need a walkthrough guide to get what you want out of this one. It's not as simple as it seems.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Sinphil

OK first up let's clear some misinformation from thread and earlier ratings.

1) There are two harem routes but game not promoted as Harem game, I can understand some confusion but if you read tags and description its pretty clear. The whole premise is trying to choose a bride that won't lead to world annihilation.

2) There is no NTR.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OK now for review

Its writing style all over the place jumping between styles endlessly. There is slap stick, satire, parody, horror, romance, drama and more. At times its a bit much but overall it really mixed up the different routes keeping game fresh.

H scenes were even more diverse, some way to much for me and quickly skipped past while others just left me scratching head while others were both hot and disturbing at same time
    . Overall though there is so much good H content I couldn't fault game for the content I didn't like and was easily skipped past.

Routes-Only two ends I would call BAD though the rest ranged between dark and romantic with varying shades of grey. Unfortunately not all fiances and love interests given routes I felt deserved but with so many women and the main plot as it was I guess this could not be helped, The amount of choices and splits that would have needed to be added would have made it a mess.

The artwork was plentiful and good if you into Anime styles.

Characters, a diverse selection that very much over the top satirising multiple genres but still likeable. The MC while indecisive (understandably) and totally oblivious to childhood friends feelings or emotions until she angry (satirical I sure) is decent and evolves with choices made.

Corruption- in an interesting twist there is only 1 corruption path involving women getting corrupted and its slapstick craziness. The other corruption paths involve corruption of MC and done very well.

There was a lot I didn't enjoy about it but that was because of my tastes and was easy enough to skip through those scenes without losing thread of story. Still was a polished game with so much to enjoy and I hope people judge it on its merits rather than their own tastes because when you have a game that covers such broad spectrum there is going to be some content we won't like.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ValdisTepes

Game is good enough, don't understand why people outside Japan keep complaining about "muh rape" or "muh NTR", but if you're not fussy this is a pretty good game for Monster Girls fanservice, especially since there are not that many Monster Girl games in the first place and there are almost none who are translated.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

OpiumDew7

awful, what advertises itself as a simple monstergirl haram game turns out to be a complicated boring mess where the majority of the endings are terrible (NTR warning) and the majority of the h-scenes are for a single heroine