VN Ren'Py Priscila Secret [Ep.2] [Geiko Games]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Making this targeted spin off of an unfinished game, and not even including a real and fun sexual payout anybody who already played the main game knows happened (but wasn't included there), is some real weak ass milk shit.

Especially when it seems you are still drawing from a smaller but hopefully growing interest pool. Doing them super dirty here imo.

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
I hope this game goes as I expected. Everything is very fresh at the moment. And even as it is, I think it's off to a great start. I hope the next versions come quickly. I can't wait already.THX CHEF <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Geiko Games

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Haven't played the other game, but for now lesbian only seems possible. Tho after taking a look at the other game i don't have high hopes of the continuing.
It's exactly what I was thinking I rly hope we'll have smt completely different from celebrety hunter. I want my female protag to be able to go lesbian path only.
I certainly don't mind if there are "straight" paths. On the contrary, it adds to the immersion knowing you chose your mc's sexuality.

I just hope there will be no forced content.

SO yeah if smn has some information abt where the dev/s is heading to. I'd appreciate it guys.

THX

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
this avn is strongly connected with dev MAIN game, so no idea why you complaining. You better check Celebrity Hunter before try this one
I think he meant this kinda stuff ruins Priscilla as an LI for some players, especially since it's supposed to be connected with the main game. Dunno why the dev thought this would be a good idea and not include it there, but it's what usually happens when a female character plays hard to get and acts all innocent on one route and does a complete 180 on the other one to get fucked by all kinds of ugly ass idiots she shouldn't even be looking at without feeling the need to throw up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nah, that's what abortions are for. Apparently, it's easier to kill that lil unborn motherfucker than to keep a whore's legs closed or to convince her that a condom a round keeps the pregnancy risk and unnecessary headaches away.

and that the dudes will be ugly, old and obese that will be casting with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fuck that a lot of fucked up kinks that are there so I'll avoid that shit
To be honest, the gay tag is the only thing that kept me away from the main game so far and is probably gonna keep doing it until/IF the game will be completed and I know that everything regarding that kinda stuff is completely and easily avoidable.

HOLYWOOD GROOMING LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO
Daaamn, don't let 'mentors' like Diddy or Harvey Weinstein read this post.:whistle:

wow you guys are quick :WeSmart:
That's what she said.:KEK:

We develop 4 games at the same time, including a 3D in unreal engine that we want to bring to the global community asap.
Damn, that's a lot of hard work you guys got on your hands.:eek: Dunno, I personally am a lil too pessimistic when it comes to a situation like this, but I do hope you guys manage to pull through and release a lot of quality content.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The original game was already about this girl having sex with everyone anyway, so it made sense that it better be a Female protagonist anyway.
Without a doubt it will work better.

Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
The original game was already about this girl having sex with everyone anyway, so it made sense that it better be a Female protagonist anyway.
Without a doubt it will work better.
Absolutely it will work better
but some blobs who never played original game are rating this game badly without knowing the story behind these characters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal and loikl

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Absolutely it will work better
but some blobs who never played original game are rating this game badly without knowing the story behind these characters.
Unfortunately there are users who like to be the MC who watches the girl with others, rather than the point of view where the girl does it but without anyone spying on her.

Reactions: Yuri_Boyka666

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Unfortunately there are users who like to be the MC who watches the girl with others, rather than the point of view where the girl does it but without anyone spying on her.
ive yet to play this plan to maybe in the next 3-4 days or so. Curious do I need to play the other game first. If im being honest im far more interested in this one right now. I'll eventually play the other game just not sure when.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
ive yet to play this plan to maybe in the next 3-4 days or so. Curious do I need to play the other game first. If im being honest im far more interested in this one right now. I'll eventually play the other game just not sure when.
You don't need to play the previous one, although it gives you some "context" it all boils down to an actress prospect who is going to do "anything" to be famous, that's all, in the other game it is the MC who He knows her but it's still her having sex with others and the MC blocking them or being a cuckold, nothing relevant, this one is much better.

Reactions: Yuri_Boyka666

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Unless I'm as blind as a bat, there's no "Exit" or "Quit" button. It would be handy if there was one.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes