VN Others Completed Prison Battleship 3 - Brainwashing Route of Boiling Sand [v2.0] [Anime Lilith]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 10, 2018
By "it doesn't do anything" I didn't mean I couldn't play those parts. I meant that when I go through them again, the CGs/scenes still won't show up in the gallery, despite reading them repeatedly. Besides, most of the ones both the other user and myself are missing come before any choice. These are parts we've already seen, not new content locked behind unexplored routes.

The CGs and such not unlocking is obviously a bug. I'm just asking if anyone knows a fix or workaround for it.
Oh I see, funnily enough I think the solution is the same either way. Try swapping out the saves and see if that unlocks the full gallery and if not, delete the game and reunzip it then swap out with the new save files. One of those should overcome the cg unlock bug. If not I'd try to search online for solutions others with the same problem have come up with if you're really motivated. Your odds of coming across someone with the same problem who also has a solution on this forum is extremely low.

I used one of the two sets of savefiles on page 2 of this thread and they unlocked everything.

superelmo

Respected User
Oct 8, 2017
Did you figure out how to get those CGs to show up in the gallery? I'm missing those exact same ones, as well as some of the scenes. Pretty much all of the ones I'm missing are from the animated scenes. Kila's forced deepthroat CG, Kila's bondage sex CG, Beatrice's call to her husband CG...

I tried to "replay" those parts from both my saves and new files, but it doesn't do anything. Plus this also happened to me with the second game. Can anyone help?
Sorry for the late replay! You probably already finished with the game, but still, I'll post this in case you want to complete the gallery by yourself or if there's more people who can't figure how to unlock everything.
This is not a bug. You have to disable animations in the main menu and start a new game. Title screen, config menu, disable Animation, start new game, skip to the animated H-scenes. That’s the way you unlock the regular cgs for the animated scenes.

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Sorry for the late replay! You probably already finished with the game, but still, I'll post this in case you want to complete the gallery by yourself or if there's more people who can't figure how to unlock everything.
This is not a bug. You have to disable animations in the main menu and start a new game. Title screen, config menu, disable Animation, start new game, skip to the animated H-scenes. That’s the way you unlock the regular cgs for the animated scenes.
Awesome, I appreciate it. I am done with the game as you assumed, but with this I can have the whole gallery available for revisiting. Thanks!

Reactions: superelmo

zulu354

Oct 3, 2018
i like the details provided by the game, like the soaking trousers from Beatrice in different scenes. Nice game at all, though I am not a VN fan at all.

Mr_Ecchi

Mar 12, 2019
How do you skip to the animated scenes?
With Japanese games holding down "Ctrl" on your keyboard allows you to skip forward through dialogue. Sometimes Space bar, Shift key or "Enter" but it's usually Ctrl

If you skip past any animated scenes you can re-watch them on auto mode in the gallery from the main menu after if that's what you want

Also might want to double check if you have animated scenes enabled in the game's settings. Some games allow you to switch it on/off and you don't get the CG recorded unless you play the scene(s) both ways.

asdfax

Nov 17, 2017
I can not believe they just killed
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
just like that. I really hope it'll turn out to be just a fakeout. She was my favorite girl out of the 3 games so far.

Aimer1

Jul 22, 2018
Hey, ik that lilith games are not exactly vanilla, just wanted to know if besides the netori done by mc, is there any other kind of ntr such as the girls being fucked by a lot of men? "By night they're brainwashed hypersexual servants the soldiers line up to fuck! " :/ if so, are these NTR scenes unavoidables? like can you choose to not send the girls to do this?

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
can you choose to not send the girls to do this?
It's been a while since I played this, but I don't believe so, I think? IIRC the whole gangbang thing is to reinforce Bohgan's mind control over them. I *think* there is a way to prevent a single girl from ever getting gangbanged, but don't quote me on that.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
lmfao..i find this guy so dam funny..he has the chance to dominate their real personality..but instead he changes it..its so much hotter to break the original personality to your will..and both of them were begging to be used any way he wanted..so sad that in the end he turned into a zero when he could have been the bad ass hero..but over all it was a good game..hope they make a number 4..so we can see kila an beatrice in their new roles aboard ship

Mar 5, 2019
I still like the Prison Battleship series a lot, but the freaking brainwashing makes the corruption so much worse imo. Basically any mindcontrol game feels like this for me. I mean, isn't it much hotter if they fall/humiliate themselves for the MC on their 'free will' or in a at least half way realistically possible way and show their struggle? Am I the odd one out? It's just that failsafe card so that every ape could succeed without their own merit.
I love the corruption in Fallen Wife for example, kinda wish that one got two sequels instead.

Thank you very much for the upload.
i understand how you feel. but I still love it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote