VN Others Completed Prison Battleship 3 - Brainwashing Route of Boiling Sand [v2.0] [Anime Lilith]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

rottenegg

Mar 24, 2019
hi all links except nopy are dead links. nopy download always seems to fail for me. can someone reupload a mega link?

Reactions: cyan101
May 31, 2018
So, when it says animated, how animated are we talking? I’ve played a bit of the first game, and only the time transitions are actually animated.

Zero25

May 27, 2017
In this game 4 scenes are animated. It's about what you expect when you hear "the CG pictures are moving".

Sep 10, 2018
Can anyone recommend more games like Kangoku senkan series please?
Taimanin Asagi series is by the same artist and company with not all but many similar themes. Maggot Baits is very similar and has high quality art and story but ventures into guro/snuff territory. Euphoria by clockup is a battle royale type VN with similar themes.

Reactions: dark persona

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
Does anyone know of a h game where the guy mindbreaks some girls, impregnates them, then has sex with their cute daughters some time later together with the mother?

Reactions: nsfwmisc

Guilherme Aggens

Jul 6, 2018
Hey, I already have changed my windows region, but when I open it with the Locale Emulator I get this message. Anyone knows what I have to do?

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hey, I already have changed my windows region, but when I open it with the Locale Emulator I get this message. Anyone knows what I have to do?

View attachment 735154
I'm not 100% sure, but it could be that you have the file buried deep in your computer system. If the string of characters for your file location is too long, it can confuse Windows. Try moving the game up higher, or on side note, why do you need two folders named 'PrisonBattleship3'? You can try moving one folder up and deleting the second one and see if that fixes your problem.

lowtierntrgod

Nov 4, 2018
this was a great visual novel but jesus the faith for the daughter if you keep picking the empress is a bit messed up
being turned into a living android

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
Is this the end of senkan? i really thought there would be another game where hes just having sexy mating sex with all the girls, use some science to guarantee their babies are hotties that mature fast and then him doing the same with them.

Reactions: cyan101

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Yea, it is sad that we cannot get both pregnant at the same time.
And the fact that this is the last of the series makes me sad. I want to play more.
I want to see all of the herorine be together and get pregnant over and over again by our man Donny Bogan.
Prison Academia is unforunately just a spirtual successor of this series.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote