4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Does anyone knows about any update?

Nouveau

With the new update, there will be a scene where you'll confess your sins, but remember, this is just the beginning of the story :) I'm not looking to jump straight into a sexual encounter. I want you to embrace the story and connect with the character.

"You want to cover your prison cellmate with a blanket, but the view is quite revealing. What would you like to do?"
Nouveau
Hier
With the new update (V3 PART) , you'll have many options! Let's see how much of a sissy you really are!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Roderick2

3kdesign

Oct 10, 2024
"Hello everyone!:love::) First of all, I want to thank the person who shared this! :) I’m the developer of the game! I've carefully read all your comments and taken notes on your feedback. During this process, I’ve been working alone on the story, visuals, coding, and dozens of other aspects. Of course, there will be mistakes, and that’s not an excuse. But in the future, I’ll continue improving, and I’m confident this game will become one with a story and visual quality that will leave a lasting mark on the gaming industry! :)

I understand those asking for animations, and rest assured, I’m capable of doing that. I’ve done successful work before, but adding animations would significantly extend the development timeline. For now, animations won't be part of this game, but that may change in the future. Regardless, I want to thank everyone, both those who love the game and those who don't. Even the negative comments were written maturely, and I appreciate that! :) gloryhole.png

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
"You can be sure I won't stop developing the game! :) As for animations, I don't have any plans right now, but who knows? Maybe in the future, why not?"
Thx a lot for stopping by and show such a positive attitude!

You could clame ownership of this thread if you wanted to get more control about tags and stuff.

Would you also share some detail about the possible path you mentioned on your Patreon?

Thx a lot in advance!

3kdesign

Oct 10, 2024
Thx a lot for stopping by and show such a positive attitude!

You could clame ownership of this thread if you wanted to get more control about tags and stuff.

Would you also share some detail about the possible path you mentioned on your Patreon?

Thx a lot in advance!
My pleasure! :):coffee:.
The story of the game starts off quite simple and even somewhat foolish, we can agree on that. There’s not much chance of something like this happening in the real world. However, this is a fantasy game, and I believe the fun comes from doing things that wouldn’t normally happen. :) The story I'm currently developing and the things you will see later revolve around our character trying to obtain their medication, which won’t be easy. We already saw the prison warden in the latest missions, but the main plot will be explained by the Chaplain. They will be given specific tasks, such as gathering information from certain inmates. You will face challenging and surprising missions. Of course, I'll also slowly integrate the transformation aspect. I don’t want to give away too much, but I can say that the story is planned until the 20th update.

I regularly post updates on my . You can even join for free and stay up to date! :) I won’t neglect this place or anyone here, but I hope you can understand how it is.. :)

Reactions: Buletti

Roderick2

May 6, 2019
"Hello everyone!:love::) First of all, I want to thank the person who shared this! :) I’m the developer of the game! I've carefully read all your comments and taken notes on your feedback. During this process, I’ve been working alone on the story, visuals, coding, and dozens of other aspects. Of course, there will be mistakes, and that’s not an excuse. But in the future, I’ll continue improving, and I’m confident this game will become one with a story and visual quality that will leave a lasting mark on the gaming industry! :)

I understand those asking for animations, and rest assured, I’m capable of doing that. I’ve done successful work before, but adding animations would significantly extend the development timeline. For now, animations won't be part of this game, but that may change in the future. Regardless, I want to thank everyone, both those who love the game and those who don't. Even the negative comments were written maturely, and I appreciate that! :) View attachment 4117570
Thank you for the news and the comments, my friend. Your work is really good and if you think it is better don't include animations for now, that's fine. Specially once you work alone

I am excited to see what is coming.

Cya!

Reactions: 3kdesign

WolfmanBR

Jun 30, 2024
My pleasure! :):coffee:.
The story of the game starts off quite simple and even somewhat foolish, we can agree on that. There’s not much chance of something like this happening in the real world. However, this is a fantasy game, and I believe the fun comes from doing things that wouldn’t normally happen. :) The story I'm currently developing and the things you will see later revolve around our character trying to obtain their medication, which won’t be easy. We already saw the prison warden in the latest missions, but the main plot will be explained by the Chaplain. They will be given specific tasks, such as gathering information from certain inmates. You will face challenging and surprising missions. Of course, I'll also slowly integrate the transformation aspect. I don’t want to give away too much, but I can say that the story is planned until the 20th update.

I regularly post updates on my . You can even join for free and stay up to date! :) I won’t neglect this place or anyone here, but I hope you can understand how it is.. :)

Just please...don't make this a sandbox. AVN's with sandbox system sucks ass!!!

Reactions: 3kdesign
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes